SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - WINNERS SELECTED
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - WINNERS SELECTED Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted
When I joined this forum 10 years ago, I had never been to a forum before. I had just purchased my very first firearm - a Sig P239, and I thought I might learn more about it by reading this forum. In no time at all, I realized I was going to learn a lot about a great many subjects, and what I especially enjoyed was the intelligent views on politics. Living where I do, I felt completely alone - I felt like Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest and now I had discovered a sane place to read and exchange ideas.

Over the last ten years, I have learned so much from this great place, and I'd like to express my gratitude. So, I have made some bumper stickers I'd like to give to other SIGforum members who share my passion for this forum. They look like this:

If you've been a member here for ten years or more, you're eligible to enter this karma. I will use the karmanator to determine the 20 or so winners on Friday, 11-17-2017.

Edit to add: If you've been here close to 10 years, you're eligible, too. Wink

Thanks to Para for running such an excellent forum!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: synthplayer,

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Cool bumper sticker. Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Looks sharp! We should get some T-Shirts and hats made up with that logo.

Please don't add me as I've already received more Karma this year than any one person should.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
That's pretty neat, please enter me in this cool karma.

Thank you

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance, thanks.

I'd put it on my toolbox at work.

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Thanks for the opportunity. I'm in.

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
#DrainTheSwamp
Picture of P229 357SIG Man
posted Hide Post
Coming up on 15 years...I'm in. Thanks

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17
AR15 Spikes - Noveske - Daniel Defense Frankenbuild

Posts: 944 | Location: Glen Allen, Virginia | Registered: January 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Just passed 15 years and I too agree with your assessment of the forum. Great karma as well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BB61,

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
I'll join in too. Thank you.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1990 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please and thank you.

It will look great on my firearm safe.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Add me, and I've enjoyed your posts and responses

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
Great Karma and awesome decal. I'm proud to say I am a recent member of the 10 plus club so count me in and thank you for the chance! Smile

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Great bumper stickers! Please include me, thanks.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
That'd be a neat thing to put on my gun supply box. Thanks for the chance.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Add me please. I'd love to add one to my safe.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Cool! I'm in.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Nice bumper stickers, add me please and thanks.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Nice karma, please add me.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I joined in July 2008 so it has been almost 9.5 years. Please include me if you feel I qualify. I love putting gun related stickers on my gun safe.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Nice looking.
Please add my name.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post