SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Nergative" is a good word Karma. Winner Screaming Cockatoo
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Nergative" is a good word Karma. Winner Screaming Cockatoo Login/Join 
100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post
That's AWESOME!!!!!! I don't need to be entered into the karma....just wanted to say keep on keepin on and make each day count!!!

Posts: 301 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the good news! Please enter me in the karma, and thank you for the chance!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
Nergative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6614 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the fine news. I hope that follow ups will yield the same positive trend.

Glad to be able to hear of your victory.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
OHHH MAN! Awesome!
Good to hear the test was negative!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
Great news! I'm in.

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1215 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Whether nergative or negative, it's good news. I also had good news lately...only have to have cystoscopy every 6 months instead of 3. Eek

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I am really glad to hear about the nergative news.

I'm not into time, so don't enter me in the drawing, but best wishes for your health.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure what they were testing for, but I'm glad you are not in any danger. Blood is a mystery to me.

My diet has changed dramatically in the last 3 years, and the last year, no stove. Mostly fruits, veggies, breads, nuts, hummus, cheese. Meat, and lots of it, twice a week. The doc said, after the last physical and blood test, "Whatever you're doing, keep doing it". So I scoff at family members who smirk derisively upon my stoveless kitchen.

I've mostly stopped on entering Karmas, but finally opened this thread to see what "nergative" meant. Big Grin And ya know what? I could use a decent automatic watch. I've got three quartz watches, but no auto. It would be my road trip watch. Because whenever a call comes in while driving, the truck clock disappears. Detroit engineering at its finest. Smile

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Congrats screamingcockatoo !! Great Karma, Mr Barber!

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Just saw this. Great news on the results. Hope it continues for you!

Please count me in.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Whatever the reason the test was for, I'm glad it worked out in your favor.

Beautiful watch. Count me in.

Posts: 8272 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
Email sent to Screaming Cockatoo. Awaiting response.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Congrats ScreamingCockatoo.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Hey, I've been busy!
Thank you this is so awesome!
I will wear it often!

Thank you!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post