SIGforum
"Nergative" is a good word Karma. Winner Screaming Cockatoo

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6350085524

June 16, 2017, 09:03 PM
NerdRage80
"Nergative" is a good word Karma. Winner Screaming Cockatoo
That's AWESOME!!!!!! I don't need to be entered into the karma....just wanted to say keep on keepin on and make each day count!!!
June 18, 2017, 11:28 AM
Todd Huffman
Congratulations on the good news! Please enter me in the karma, and thank you for the chance!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.
June 18, 2017, 06:24 PM
heavyd
Nergative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com
June 18, 2017, 08:50 PM
jjkroll32
Congratulations on the fine news. I hope that follow ups will yield the same positive trend.

Glad to be able to hear of your victory.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight
June 21, 2017, 06:30 PM
ScreamingCockatoo
OHHH MAN! Awesome!
Good to hear the test was negative!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.
June 21, 2017, 06:33 PM
lithog
Great news! I'm in.

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER
June 24, 2017, 02:24 PM
sjtill
Whether nergative or negative, it's good news. I also had good news lately...only have to have cystoscopy every 6 months instead of 3. Eek

June 24, 2017, 02:45 PM
V-Tail
I am really glad to hear about the nergative news.

I'm not into time, so don't enter me in the drawing, but best wishes for your health.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
June 24, 2017, 02:50 PM
Woodman
I'm not sure what they were testing for, but I'm glad you are not in any danger. Blood is a mystery to me.

My diet has changed dramatically in the last 3 years, and the last year, no stove. Mostly fruits, veggies, breads, nuts, hummus, cheese. Meat, and lots of it, twice a week. The doc said, after the last physical and blood test, "Whatever you're doing, keep doing it". So I scoff at family members who smirk derisively upon my stoveless kitchen.

I've mostly stopped on entering Karmas, but finally opened this thread to see what "nergative" meant. Big Grin And ya know what? I could use a decent automatic watch. I've got three quartz watches, but no auto. It would be my road trip watch. Because whenever a call comes in while driving, the truck clock disappears. Detroit engineering at its finest. Smile
June 28, 2017, 07:50 PM
Floyd D. Barber

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

June 30, 2017, 05:41 AM
Floyd D. Barber

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

June 30, 2017, 06:33 AM
Woodman
Congrats screamingcockatoo !! Great Karma, Mr Barber!
June 30, 2017, 09:04 AM
Green Highlander
Just saw this. Great news on the results. Hope it continues for you!

Please count me in.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")
June 30, 2017, 10:22 AM
houndawg
Whatever the reason the test was for, I'm glad it worked out in your favor.

Beautiful watch. Count me in.
July 01, 2017, 04:28 PM
Floyd D. Barber
Email sent to Screaming Cockatoo. Awaiting response.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

July 01, 2017, 04:39 PM
Fla. Jim
Congrats ScreamingCockatoo.
July 02, 2017, 05:53 AM
Todd Huffman
Congrats!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.
July 02, 2017, 11:54 AM
smithnsig

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...
July 02, 2017, 01:26 PM
Floyd D. Barber

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

July 02, 2017, 02:17 PM
ScreamingCockatoo
Hey, I've been busy!
Thank you this is so awesome!
I will wear it often!

Thank you!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.