SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Only in FL, Man drives his golf cart at full speed through a Walmart
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Only in FL, Man drives his golf cart at full speed through a Walmart Login/Join 
posted
Only in Central FL, man drives his golf cart at full speed through Walmart and crashes into a cash register.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/ma...WuUyK507tpWVAJu2jAf8

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Florida Man . . .

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
It was just OJ looking for the real killers:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q7rzyZxKRXE

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Gotta love it around here. Temperature's been awfully high, and the humidity has really moved in, and people are going a little crazy.

Got about 8 more weeks of it. Mid-October before things start to improve. Couple of weeks after that, the retirees who winter here will start arriving, and that will "complicate" things all over again.

This is why I don't own a motorcycle, and no longer bicycle. There are just too many ways to get killed by people driving large objects around here.

Damnit. I sound like rburg.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
And the SKEETERS.

Don't even get me started on the skeeters.

Pink shirt/fanny pack undercover security personel pitted him into the wall with the shopping cart. Uniformed security officer's got him covered. Walmart greeter standing by with the cuffs.

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Definitely on my bucket list.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
Only in Central FL, man drives his golf cart at full speed through Walmart and crashes into a cash register.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/ma...WuUyK507tpWVAJu2jAf8

Tampa area, we have our share of nut cases in CFL, but that's a retired west coast/tampa bay
loonie, I like the wheels, might have to put them on my cart...

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
There is a Walmart near where I live and It has a retirement community right next door to it.
The residents drive their golf carts to it all the time.
As soon as I saw the story I thought for sure it was the one near me.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
About 5 miles from me, know that place well but try to avoid it as best I can.

Yep, Gibtown Walmart, no surprise here.

Gibsonton is a very interesting place, you have white trash, ghetto trash, illegals, carnies, poor retirees, middle class young folks and retirees (the last two are recent additions given several new developments in the area) all living close together and surrounded by the typical Florida traffic cluster massacree.

Fun place.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

They should have shot the tires out! Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
There is a daily segment on a morning radio show. The segment is called "Man, Florida is F-ed up" this was the story the day after it happened, but there is a new one each morning.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post