SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PJW Again. Biden Administration and Foreign Policy.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PJW Again. Biden Administration and Foreign Policy. Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
Among the things Biden is promising is a flood of “refugees” into our country. President Trump capped incoming refugees at 15,000/year. Biden pledges 125,000/year, and will “seek to raise it over time.”

This from NPR and the bias in the writing is obvious, but it tells the tale.

NPR, Refugees

Islamic jihadists must be lying awake smiling at the prospect of Biden and his cohorts.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/o8-OtyUb9ok

Posts: 13254 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really fear for my Grandchildren . It's going to be a very different world than what we grew up in .

Posts: 4054 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let us not be so pessimistic. From the NPR article verbatim:

So far, the election has produced a divided Congress. Members may not have the appetite to take on immigration policy amid the coronavirus pandemic and an economic recession, says Muzaffar Chishti of the Migration Policy Institute. The Biden administration will also be consumed by the COVID-19 crisis.

"For the first 100 days, there will be very little bandwidth for a Biden administration to deal with anything other than COVID. We have never faced a crisis like this before," Chishti says. "We can't expect a huge leap on immigration policy. If people expect that this is going to happen tomorrow, they will be in for a big disappointment."

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Biden can promise anything he wants, but he isn't president just yet. And he and his handlers are going to look like even bigger retards than they are when DJT pulls it out in the end. Stay tuned...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The thing I'm more concerned about is flooding the board with Biden threads.

Each time a "crisis" pops up, we flood the board with threads. The current crisis seems to be sleepy Joe. If we follow the pattern, the next thing we'll see is "What rifle is best to survive creepy Joe" "what is the preferred feminine hygiene product for sleepy, creepy Joe".

We have a thread about the misadventures of Shotgun Joe.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/8930089854/p/1

Do we really need multiple threads?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
The thing I'm more concerned about is flooding the board with Biden threads.

Each time a "crisis" pops up, we flood the board with threads. The current crisis seems to be sleepy Joe. If we follow the pattern, the next thing we'll see is "What rifle is best to survive creepy Joe" "what is the preferred feminine hygiene product for sleepy, creepy Joe".

We have a thread about the misadventures of Shotgun Joe.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/8930089854/p/1

Do we really need multiple threads?

^^^ agree ^^^
If I never heard the asshole's name again it would be too soon.
The reason I quit watching the news, FoxNews, etc is that I don't want to have this phony traitor liar and decrepit puppet on my mind.

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post