SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Father of 43 children beaten to death....
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Father of 43 children beaten to death.... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Who's going to take care of those kids now!??????

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
43 minutes too late.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
I'm going to guess in light of him polluting the gene pool (minimum) forty-three times, the odds are pretty high the perpetrator was kin to him.

Friggin' scumbag.

My first thought was that it was one (or a few) of these 43 kids.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
For a minute there, I thought I read “43 children.”

The Lakotas would call him “pishko,” a bird who lays its eggs in the nests of other birds.

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
I am reminded of Sheikh Muhammad Ayed and his instructions to "breed them out" of their countries.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Multiple family members confirmed that he had 43 children.

Hearring was a long-time resident there and well-known in the neighborhood.

I'll say.....

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
When I was younger, I worked with a black guy who lived in the local projects.
In the projects, there was a game amongst the black males called "jewels in the crown".

The object of the game was to father as many children with as many different women as possible.

The guy in the story took it up a couple of levels.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
My guess would be that if a picture was shown of the mothers of the 43 kids everyone here would GAG!

Posts: 4623 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
game gets harder as you get older.

(Snicker!) Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13494 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
How many Baby Mommas?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
The Mouse that roared: "He was the father of his country...."

Posts: 5737 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He might have knocked up some one's Daughter. Some Fathers, Uncles and brothers don't like that.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
He might have knocked up some one's Daughter. Some Fathers, Uncles and brothers don't like that.

In the "hood" getting knocked up,that's how they make a living.

Posts: 4623 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10x Sniper:
Who's going to take care of those kids now!??????

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
I wonder if he received 43 Father’s Day cards or a card “from all of us”.

Seriously, I would love to see the cost to society from his spawn...food stamps, housing, incarceration etc. If it were up to me, I would drive the spay shuttle into hoods and sterilize irresponsible breeders like him.

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
What if they were all by the same baby momma? Big Grin

Like chucking a hot dog down a hallway.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll bet he didn't know a 1/4 of the names of the kids he fathered. He might have been a father but I guarantee he was no dad. What a piece of crap. This is the problem, no self-responsibility.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Ermagehrd! The Sperminator is dead!!!

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
I'm going to guess in light of him polluting the gene pool (minimum) forty-three times, the odds are pretty high the perpetrator was kin to him.

Friggin' scumbag.
My first thought was that it was one (or a few) of these 43 kids.
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
How many Baby Mommas?
My money is on a baby Mama did it rather than one of the chitlins.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Years ago I was conversing with a black lady about the 'crab in a bucket' syndrome of the urban blacks. Her own heritage was more rural and religious and poorer than that of the urban dwellers, that is to say nominally more disadvantaged. She and her husband met and graduated from Columbia. During the talk from left field she su#enly opined that the real problem for urban blacks is inbreeding. In this she was adamant.

Her explanation was that Tomcat A boffs the wife of Tomcat D. Tomcat D boffs the wife of Tomcat C, who boffs the wife of Tomcat A. Tomcat B boffs the wife of Tomcat C... and so on until the inhabitants of the hood are sexing it up with their cousins or unacknowledged half-siblings. I was incredulous. She was very serious about this. She said that when she was growing up when there would be a marriage the families and pastors of the churches would get out the family Bibles and records to guard against related marriages.

This 43 children situation gives credence to her opinion.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post