SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Father of 43 children beaten to death....
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Father of 43 children beaten to death.... Login/Join 
posted
File this under "you can't make this up":

http://abc7chicago.com/father-...t-side-home/3769288/

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A 63-year-old father of 43 children was found beaten to death Sunday afternoon in his home on Chicago's West Side.

The body of John Hearring -- known as Nicholas -- was discovered with head trauma in his upstairs apartment in the 1000-block of North Leamington Avenue in the South Austin neighborhood.

Multiple family members confirmed that he had 43 children.

Hearring was a long-time resident there and well-known in the neighborhood.

"He was the nicest man you'd ever want to meet. I don't get it. All this killing is so senseless and now they are targeting the elderly," said Gwen Bridgeforth, his daughter-in-law.

Police were investigating and had made no arrests Sunday.
--------------------

Dude couldn't pull out of a driveway. Roll Eyes

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8338 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
"He was the nicest man you'd ever want to meet. "
He was a virus and it's a good thing he's gone and he should have been gone a long, long time ago.

Disgusting

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hearring was ... well-known in the neighborhood.

Yeah, I guess so! Eek

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9154 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dude couldn't pull out of a driveway.
Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15480 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
How many did he provide for, educate, edify with morals, teach to work, show selfless love, encourage, exemplify manhood to? Hmmmm?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29693 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a hit by the Pipelayer's Union for being a scab.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Factor in the ones who were surely aborted, the mind boggles.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8337 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
What if they were all by the same baby momma? Big Grin

Posts: 13107 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"And God addressed him, and said, 'Be as multiple as fruitflies,' " --- Genesis 1:28 as told to Mr. John 'Nicholas' HardofHearing.

Posts: 15890 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

"He was the nicest man you'd ever want to meet. :

I am picturing Phil Hartmann's character in Jingle All the Way.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'm going to guess in light of him polluting the gene pool (minimum) forty-three times, the odds are pretty high the perpetrator was kin to him.

Friggin' scumbag.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5479 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
What if they were all by the same baby momma? Big Grin

It's a uterus, not a school bus! Wink

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8338 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
How many did he provide for, educate, edify with morals, teach to work, show selfless love, encourage, exemplify manhood to? Hmmmm?

sarcasm/ Silly question. The government and the taxpayers of course./sarcasm

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
One SINGLE asshole, that cost the govt untold millions in SNAP, WIC, medicaid, and food stamp benefits. JFK.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
And I'll bet this Father Of The Year helped change diapers, went to all of their baseball games, helped with their homework, put food on their table, tucked them into bed at night, made sure they had a chance at college, etc.

Because he was the bitchen guy on the planet. I don't get it.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16688 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
He be concubinin'

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I'll bet his kids are on the swim team and he took someone's "spot" at the swim meet. Swim parents are brutal.

Posts: 10931 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Even the Catlic's don't do that!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I don't have to wonder what his hobby was. Eek
My guess would be that Rahm put a hit on him.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
At first, I actually had the thought “that’s the best picture they could find of the guy?” Then I reminded myself he fathered 43 children, and it made a complete picture.

Of course Gwen’s sad. She’s gonna have to find a replacement dial-a-dick. That game gets harder as you get older.

Posts: 17119 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post