SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Brother back in the hospital - update, he died overnight
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brother back in the hospital - update, he died overnight Login/Join 
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I am saying prayers for you all.

Incidentally, I live in the suburbs just NE of Orlando. Please think of me if your family needs something. Email in profile.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Prayers up!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Today's update:
quote:
I just talked to richs dr..his mri came back and its beyond anything they can treat and recommended hospice at this point

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for you & your family. Praying for the best.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
That’s horrible. Sorry for you and the family. Frown

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear of this, my thoughts and prayer go out for you, and your family.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear of this news, I will keep him in my prayers.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Praying for your brother and your family Mark.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much, friends!

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
prayers for your brother and those closest to him , whats his first name?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54633 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
prayers for your brother and those closest to him , whats his first name?
Richard. He's a couple years younger than I am.

Thanks.

Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
May God Bless.

Posts: 11839 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Sad update from sister in law:
quote:
They just put rich on crisis care so he will have a nurse 24 hrs to manage his comfort meds..i called your mom already
My prayer is for no suffering at this point.

posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your family, may St. Jude help you through this time.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and your family to be strong through this.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry to read that, Mark. Prayers.

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
He died last night. He was 49 years old. He was at home surrounded by his wife and kids. I was unable to be there.

Thanks for all your support and prayers and caring.

posted Hide Post
Mark

I am very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post