SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    UPDATE 8/15/18 page 6 !!!!!My neighbor murdered this evening. They caught the SOB today.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPDATE 8/15/18 page 6 !!!!!My neighbor murdered this evening. They caught the SOB today. Login/Join 
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted
My neighbor/cousin was killed early this evening. I sounds it might have been a drive by. He was in his yard close to road.
We live in the country.

WBRZ link

Update.

I would like to thank everyone for all the kind words.
It seems that he was killed by a .357 shot at twice hit once and I've heard it was in the back. So of course there is no shell casings to be found.

Now to the offers of help that I received for parts putting together a M4. I had emails from members offering help with parts for a build and I really appreciate all the offers But almost as soon as I posted I received a mail from one of our members wanting to send me one of his M4's. He said to send him the FFL info and it would be completely on him.

Well today a beautiful BCM M4 was delivered to the FFL here. It is a beautiful weapon and never been fired. It was much nicer than anything I could have gotten for myself. Oh and a 30 round mag. too.

I'm so bless to be a part of a group of such giving people that I don't really know what to say.

I asked the generous man if I could post about it and I have his ok. I've seen the other gifts he's given to other members and probably other things that we don't about.
I know he's probably tired of hearing me tell him thank you I told him my vocabulary wasn't large enough to explain how I really feel.

So again I want to thank 12131 God Bless you.

Bill

Well we had another man killed today. This was not close to me but being country people we either know them or know someone that does. The man killed today worked at the Boy Scout Camp that my ham club helps out and he lives next door to my best friend's sister. He was a Navy Veteran.

WAFB story

They caught him this afternoon. Thanks for all the well wishes and prayer and the hard work by all the LEO's involved.

The link below

The Advocate story

This message has been edited. Last edited by: charlie12,

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of np149
posted Hide Post
Wow! My condolences to you.

Posts: 236 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry Charlie. Prayers sent

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
wow, that's awful.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Damn

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Frown
That makes no sense. He was 66 yrs. old.

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Condolences to you, Charlie. May he rest in peace and whoever shot him burn in hell.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW!!!!

you way outside typical EBR stupidity

My condolences to the family

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this, terrible

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
What a horrible thing Frown...you and your family are in my prayers.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Omg
Awful. Keep us posted. Sounds intentional.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23943 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and Prayers...

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I've been told he was out by the road weed eating and his wife and grandson were in the house and heard two shots and thought it might be the mower. They went out and found him on the ground.
They didn't see anyone or vehicle

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
The stop sign in this story is in front of my mailbox

WAFB

Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I too, am sorry. I hope they catch those responsible. That is terrible and very sad. Prayers for his family and friends. Including you Charlie.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear this. May God rest his soul and bless all.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that. Condolences to you and yours.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why would the above story reference a 7 year old civil suit? Is it related to his death?
Sorry for your loss. Very scary.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Why would the above story reference a 7 year old civil suit? Is it related to his death?
Sorry for your loss. Very scary.

That's what we have for media now. I had forgot about him doing that little work for BREC. He was a long time employee of Exxon and retired a couple years ago. He was also a Army Vet. from the Nam Era.