SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    UPDATE 8/15/18 page 6 !!!!!My neighbor murdered this evening. They caught the SOB today.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPDATE 8/15/18 page 6 !!!!!My neighbor murdered this evening. They caught the SOB today. Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for your loss and my condolences to you and your family. The generosity of this forum is truly amazing.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3574 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Charlie, email inbound. No obligation to respond if it isn't helpful....

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I hope your local law enforcement has called in some outside help.
These sure sound connected and unlikely to stop until the killers are found and dealt with.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Inspiring generosity. Tragic loss.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
I hope your local law enforcement has called in some outside help.
These sure sound connected and unlikely to stop until the killers are found and dealt with.

Well if there is anything good about this is I'm in East Baton Rouge Parish (county for the non La folks). There was a to black men killed a few weeks ago. One homeless and one hard working man walking to work. Both drive by type deals. Well they made an arrest on those. Arrested a white guy and his car matched and they used some type on new stuff and were able to get DNA off the casings at both scenes. They had FBI, ATF, local PD, SO and don't know who all were involved but they seem to have a great case against the guy.
So maybe in our case in my neighborhood they can make a case but from what I've heard it was a .357 so no brass to check.
Need this person or persons stopped before they kill again.

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Bump for more info on page 1 another murder today

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
That is terrible. I hope they get what they have coming very soon. It is just so senseless.

Glad Q took care of you. Such a great man.

God Bless Charlie. Be safe as with all of you.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
That is terrible. I hope they get what they have coming very soon. It is just so senseless.

Glad Q took care of you. Such a great man.

God Bless Charlie. Be safe as with all of you.

You're right it's crazy. Things like this has never happened in this area.

And you're right about Q he was so good to me and others.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I am unable to find words to express myself at this point about these four murders.

But, I am touched by the generosity of many people here, and I cannot say enough good about Quang.

The gift of a firearm is like a gift of life.

It is most powerful a statement of brotherly love.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
This seems so completely senseless, prayers.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
So sad. So sorry to hear. So senseless.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
WOW, my condolences to the family. Such a tragic thing to happen right in your own yard.
Stay safe Charlie.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
It's really nuts. Out of the 4 I knew 2 of them. They one that was injured I knew of and some of his family. The one today was friends with some of my friends. The one today was my best friend's sister's next door neighbor. She saw him weed eating when she pulled in her driveway before he was killed.

Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
In the days after that madman livestreamed himself murdering the elderly man in Cleveland I openly carried at all times. (Currently no CCW permit.)

The chances were low of running into him an hour south of Cleveland. But he was gone for days. Need to re-up my CCW.

Charlie12 my condolences. Be vigilant.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeSig
posted Hide Post
Cannot fathom this....

Prayers for both losses.

Sola Gratia, Sola Fide, Solus Christus, Soli Deo Gloria, Sola Scriptura

Posts: 352 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: October 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear about your losses and the problems in your community.

It looks like there's a local news summary of four possibly-related shootings, starting in July with the most recent being Oct 9. A look at the victims of possibly connected shootings in EBR & East Feliciana Parishes.

If that's it, that's damn serious stuff.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Holy crap! This is unreal. Damn, I hope they catch the killer(s) soon, or that the murderers run into someone armed and ready. Wow! Take care, charlie12.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devil's Advocate
Picture of Holger Danske
posted Hide Post
Looks like they got the right guy -- he apparently confessed. Facing murder charges in both EBR and East Feliciana Parishes. I don't think a guy like that is going to do too well in Angola.

I'm sorry for your losses. I hope people can start going about their business again without fear.

________
Homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto

Posts: 1080 | Location: Baton Rouge | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Glad they got the bastard. Hope they execute him promptly.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Its good that the serial murdering son-of-a-bitch was caught and confessed.

The serial murdering SOB is eligible for the death penalty (first degree murder is punishable by death when it involves assault by drive-by shooting). Even if sentenced to death, Louisiana hasn't executed anyone since 2010, and with 85 people on death row, its unlikely to be done.

I bet the SOB takes a life without deal, which is probably less expensive and an even worse fate (I'd off myself if facing life in a place like Angola Prison).

I hope this brings a measure of solace and relief to your family and community.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post