SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    UPDATE 8/15/18 page 6 !!!!!My neighbor murdered this evening. They caught the SOB today.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPDATE 8/15/18 page 6 !!!!!My neighbor murdered this evening. They caught the SOB today. Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Glad they caught the guy

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss and so glad they caught this guy.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Glad this guy was caught. Hopefully people can start to relax now.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Good, I hope they can fast track him right on through to be strapped on a gurney. The sooner, the better.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Thank God and good police work. I'd volunteer in a heartbeat (after conviction) to subdue him, tie him up, and drag him slowly along gravel county roads until dead.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
That's great news. Thank all who worked to bring this maggot to justice.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
The last update to the OP links to this story: Copy of Link

But the coverage says nothing about motivation.

Why did he do it?

And though he apparently did it several times, the officials reluctant to call him a serial killer. Why doesn't the description "serial killer" fit him?

Please enlighten me, if you can.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder how they caught him. I suspect the surveillance video ID'd the make/model/year of the car, then they used the DMV records to find all such cars in the Clinton area. I look forward to learning the methods. Video cameras have solved a lot of crimes.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Well the SOB is playing the crazy card. My cousin/neighbor that he killed was Carroll Breeden. Carroll was 400 yard from my driveway when he killed him and the day before I was riding my lawnmower on the road. It could have been me.

The Advocate link

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
So sorry for the death in the family. My prayers to you and the others. Glad the killer has been caught.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Unless Louisianna has different rules (always a possibility), his being found incompetent ensures he spends the balance of his days in a high security nut house, or if he is declared competent in the future he is remanded back for trial.

I'm not sure which is worse, life in the secure nut house or life in Angola. An expeditited death sentence sounds preferable to those options.

Hopefully, your family is granted some measure of closure.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31377 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
I think Louisiana needs to fill their tag.

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post