SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    UPDATE 8/15/18 page 6 !!!!!My neighbor murdered this evening. They caught the SOB today.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPDATE 8/15/18 page 6 !!!!!My neighbor murdered this evening. They caught the SOB today. Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
my condolences

terrible all the way around - I hope they catch the shooters in a hail of gunfire

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Damn!
I hope they catch the perp!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39752 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:
I lost my Bushmaster a few years ago. I think I need to start saving up again to get one.
That is 3 people that I know that have been shot recently. Two dead and one with 3 shots from bird shot he lived.
I also need to wear my new hearing aids I got from the VA to hear my surroundings
I guess it's time for a 5.56 again

Charlie, I've got a very lightly used bcg I'll send you to help you get a rifle together. Shoot me an email with your address and I'll send it to you.

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
Damn. So senseless it appears.
Please add my condolences.

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cooger:
quote:
I lost my Bushmaster a few years ago. I think I need to start saving up again to get one.
That is 3 people that I know that have been shot recently. Two dead and one with 3 shots from bird shot he lived.
I also need to wear my new hearing aids I got from the VA to hear my surroundings

Charlie, I've got a very lightly used bcg I'll send you to help you get a rifle together. Shoot me an email with your address and I'll send it to you.

Email sent

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

I don't have much to offer, but I can offer a fixed magpul stock, an A2 Muzzle device, and a grip if they'd help you out.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I've got an A2 upper I will send you. It's got sights but no forward assist or dust cover.

Send me an email.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11276 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ac26
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, Charlie. Prayers for those affected. Stay safe and stay armed.

Posts: 191 | Location: Dallas Texas | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Email sent

Charlie, if, when you get that far, you find you can use a Mil-spec buttstock, I've a Magpul MOE-carbine (collapsible) to which you'd be welcome. I think I have a spare pistol grip, too.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praying for his family and yours.

Posts: 2353 | Location: Vancouver WA | Registered: September 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Email sent

Charlie, if, when you get that far, you find you can use a Mil-spec buttstock, I've a Magpul MOE-carbine (collapsible) to which you'd be welcome. I think I have a spare pistol grip, too.

Email sent

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Wow I can't thank everyone enough for the kind words and offers for gun parts.
I think right now I will be getting a complete rifle from another member.

I don't really know what to say. Thanks everybody

Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Bump for update on page 1

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
12131’s generosity truly amazes me. I tend to be a pretty cynical SOB, but he gives me hope and makes me question my cynicism. Glad to know folks like that exist.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope they catch the SOBs that did this. I'm sorry about this.

Kudos to 12131 for the most gracious gift. This is why I love SIG forum, great people and the caring for the members from the other members. It's like a family.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. Prayers and condolences to all affected by this tragedy.

Hope they catch the asshole(s) who did it.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
12131’s generosity truly amazes me. I tend to be a pretty cynical SOB, but he gives me hope and makes me question my cynicism. Glad to know folks like that exist.

I how he's a amazing man. I'm getting ready to go give one of my ham radios to a LEO friend of mine for his handicapped nephew. He wants to listen to him when he's out working. I just got it programmed on the Sheriff Office freq. ( minus the TX freq.) for him to enjoy on his wheelchair. I've been so blessed today I have to pass it on to someone.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
This group never ceases to amaze me. Thanks for piloting this ship Para.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
charlie12, check your email.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post