SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    No threads on social unrest???
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No threads on social unrest??? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomgun:

If you wouldn't mind I'd like to borrow the Aussie to protect my herd Big Grin

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
HRK -- flying in the face of my wife's warning that they would pull all my fillings out, I went to Costco yesterday, showed them the picture of the jar of 44 flavors of Jelly Bellies, and was informed that they are back-ordered with no idea when they might be available. Frown

They didn't have any potty paper, either.

My mother in law lives near the Jelly Belly factory outlet store. Might get myself a 2 pound bag of “Belly Flops”. (Irregular jelly beans sold at discount)

Big Grin

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
I know you're trying to be helpful but you apparently didn't recognize the absurdity of my question. Wink

Hence the absurdity of his response, since regular air is 78% Nitrogen Wink.

Posts: 8565 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
quote:
Originally posted by tomgun:

If you wouldn't mind I'd like to borrow the Aussie to protect my herd Big Grin

Sure, he’d love it! The black and tan Indian dog on the right was a great herder and guard too, but I lost her to old age(17 years!)last Christmas.

Posts: 1696 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, Mel Brooks! Age 94.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
Not just yeah but hell yeah..love these...

quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
Something I recently re-discovered and am now re-addicted to: Strawberry sugar wafers.

I have never seen GOYA products locally. But I hate shopping.
Just down the street where I used to live is store we called the "used bread store". It is the outlet store for Bimbo's products that are close dated. Perfectly good stuff. One line is Mexican made cookies and other things. They have sugar wafers. But they are not as good as the name brand I can't remember. It had a package of wafers with 1/3 each of vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate wafers. The store closed for the virus and has not reopened. They tore down my old house that was 2 blocks away and built a mini-storage location in it's place. The location is right off highway 569. I think that is a State number highway. It was supposed to be highway number 69, but for PC reasons they added the 5. Speaking of 5, I am watching the Fox show with the guy who hosts that other Fox show "The 5". Although I get the show at 2. I like the show because they sometimes have topics like cow farts and climate effects thereof. I LOL but I am hungry so I think I will make a batch of chili. Wish I could try it with GOYA beans.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I like pi. And e is all natural.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chocolate wafers? That's a single saving once you start.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I really like Reese's Sticks. Milk chocolate, peanut butter, & crispy wafers

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
HRK -- flying in the face of my wife's warning that they would pull all my fillings out, I went to Costco yesterday, showed them the picture of the jar of 44 flavors of Jelly Bellies, and was informed that they are back-ordered with no idea when they might be available. Frown

They didn't have any potty paper, either.

Next you'll be telling me Publix is out of Garlic Claussen Pickles!

Posts: 23428 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post