Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Covid Vaccine Login/Join 
I'm older than I look
posted
I'm sure this will shock some of you but thought I would let you all know, yesterday I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19, held in Glendale, CA. The vaccine’s from Russia. They said it's safe, hopefully it's accurate info.

I got my first shot yesterday at 4 and I wanted to let you all know that it was completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

Posts: 1939 | Location: San Fernando Valley, CA | Registered: September 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
You first.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ты еще не лижешь себе задницу?

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Covid thread, maybe?

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shoupdawg:

I got my first shot yesterday at 4 and I wanted to let you all know that it was completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Big Grin

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
This made me laugh. A lot. Glad it wasn’t in the COVID thread. I never would have seen it.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Побочные эффекты могут включать диарею, запор, бессонницу, сонливость, вялость, гиперактивность, отсутствие сексуального аппетита, нимфоманию, потерю веса, ожирение и внезапное желание сплюнуть

Posts: 8614 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Будь здоров!

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Now that's funny - I don't care who you are!

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL now that is funny and I am stealing it !!! God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the laugh. I was rick rolled 100%.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Well played sir.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6963 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Mandrake, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rainwater, and only pure-grain alcohol?

Peace on Earth, Purity of Essence

Good luck to your precious bodily fluids.

Posts: 2514 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shoupdawg:
I'm sure this will shock some of you but thought I would let you all know, yesterday I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19, held in Glendale, CA. The vaccine’s from Russia. They said it's safe, hopefully it's accurate info.

Stolen and passed on. Prosit!

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Made me laugh too. Big Grin

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Good chuckle after dinner. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8541 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Hey, Russian scientists and Doctors are brilliant people, just ask my wife Yulia she'll tell you all about them! Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post