SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is the White House Doing to Stop Climate Change?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the White House Doing to Stop Climate Change? Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
YYYYUUUUUUuge step forward!!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20320 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
yep

right answer

the EPA is an agency that has outlived its usefulness and should be abolished

you want a climate change organization - you can have one. It consists of one person, can never be more than one person, and it has no rule making authority or budget. Ever.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Zippo...Good one Jim

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I took this another way. I thought they were implying this is a bad thing.

Posts: 7460 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
I took this another way. I thought they were implying this is a bad thing.

They probably are.

It's funny isn't it? A political cartoon that appeals to both sides who each see a completely different message. I see that cartoon and nod in agreement as in, "yup, that's the right answer alright." While a libtard sees that cartoon and nods his head with a frown thinking, "yup, the President is doing nothing to stop the dangers of climate change."

Pretty genius actually.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
What is the White House Doing to Stop Climate Change?

Fuck-all. And that's exactly what we need.

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in central Alabama, we have had two snows this year already (normally we have snow every 3/4 years) last one was about 3 inches. Along with the last snow we have had several nights with lows in the teens and highs just barely above freezing which caused icing on the roads and bridges that we are not equipped to handle. Lots of wrecks and folks stuck in ditches, etc. so where is this global warming, we need some.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I got a kick out of a post from the City of Tuscumbia, Alabama.

quote:
If you are driving on snow, just pretend you're taking your grandma to church. There's a platter of biscuits and 2 gallons of sweet tea in glass jars in the back seat. She's wearing a new dress and holding a crock pot full of gravy.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
I got a kick out of a post from the City of Tuscumbia, Alabama.

quote:
If you are driving on snow, just pretend you're taking your grandma to church. There's a platter of biscuits and 2 gallons of sweet tea in glass jars in the back seat. She's wearing a new dress and holding a crock pot full of gravy.

Now I DO like that!!! Thanx

Posts: 6614 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post