SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gold Cup today...USA 2017 Champions
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gold Cup today...USA 2017 Champions Login/Join 
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted
Here we go Soccer fans and others.

Go USA!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PR64,

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3456 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Is it televised?

Posts: 829 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Yes...on Fox 1:30 pacific time

Channel 2 out here or HD 702

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3456 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Hope the USMNT make the semi finals in Dallas since I have tickets!

Go USA!!

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
They will. Their next two matches ain't nothin'. They could sure stand to beat Panama, though.

ETA: "We're going to avoid offensive and discriminating language."

At an international soccer match.

Riiiiiiggghhhhhht.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Il Cattivo,

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
0-0 half time.

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
0-0 half time.

shocking.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Panama should have won. USMNT got lucky!

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
And no more thorough an indictment of the USMNT could be drawn. Arena's taken us back to the bad old days of inexplicable draws against teams that should be worth three points to the US. FTN.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AirmanJeff:
Panama should have won. USMNT got lucky!

I don't know if I'd go that far... but there were definitely periods - especially in the second half - where Panama drastically outplayed us.

But on balance - it was pretty even.

We probably should have gotten a PK in the second half.

But we definitely need to tighten it up. I think we looked pretty sloppy on a lot of control touches and gave up too many turnovers as a result... The back line was not in synch either.

Interesting to see a lot of new faces / names.

--------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Guzan played well, made a few big saves. Sloppy play mostly by everyone else, should be interesting to see how they bounce back against Martinique.

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Not a great day for USA for sure.

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
They sure didn't look 100%.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3811 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
We need to win big....

Dominating early but haven't scored 35:00 in.

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Jeeeebus. Fifty-three minutes and seven seconds in...

They're not gonna be able to wait that long against better opponents, either.

ETA: Ugly, but in the can.

Would somebody who knows more about this than I do tell me something? Zardes did a great job of nailing it down in the last minute or so, but why is he always passing backwards in the course of the game? Is he not supposed to try to break forward at some point?

Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Sloppy play when they had the lead but a win is a win. This is definitely the JV squad compared to their normal lineup. Hopefully they can step up and win the group.

up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:
Sloppy play when they had the lead but a win is a win. This is definitely the JV squad compared to their normal lineup. Hopefully they can step up and win the group.

They are tied for the top of their group.

Win is a win....

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but this would've been an easy place to build up some goal differential as insurance.

up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Start time is 4:00 Pacific time. It's on FXXHD out here.

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Game time.....

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat