SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pikes Peak Int'l Hill Climb (PPIHC)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pikes Peak Int'l Hill Climb (PPIHC) Login/Join 
Picture of SigSentry
posted
A couple options for live stream viewing today if you're not lucky enough to be there today. Have a safe Sunday everyone.

http://www.ppihc.com

Posts: 3505 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Pike's Peak Hill Climb would explain a bit more to those who aren't familiar, but vague titles and posts usually get their own special kind of attention. Smile

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
[V]ague titles and posts usually get their own special kind of attention.

And which is usually more entertaining than the original topic.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47394 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Title updated. Second oldest race in the country.

Ppihc.livetiming.net

Posts: 3505 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'm watching the Indy cars at Road America on NBC Sports channel. A lot more action than Pikes Peak.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
I was there today and enjoyed it.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3692 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My wife's uncle was in it again this year; he's a Honda/Acura engineer and drove an Acura TLX this year and won in his class again like last year:

Posts: 33750 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
^^ PASig, how cool, and congrats to him on the win!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post