SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New addition to the Family... we got a dog.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New addition to the Family... we got a dog. Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
So this mornings walk was a success. First it was in the backyard as soon as I woke up. He peed outside, and he held a lot. So it appears he is well trained.

We went for our walk, he seemed to have a great time. He also pooped which was a good sign. Seems to be a pretty happy little guy.

He didn’t make any noise until late today. My wife and I went to the pet store and we left him home. We figured it would be a good test run for when we have to work. He didn’t tear anything up. That’s a plus.
When we got home, he was so excited, he was kind of whimpering, and his tail was going sooooo fast. I hope he’s okay being alone for three hour stretches.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post