SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In today's edition of The Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In today's edition of The Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
...this idiot.

Owner of truck with vulgar anti-Trump sticker arrested on outstanding warrant

Got warrants? Don't call attention to yourself, jeenyus. Sheesh! Roll Eyes

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107503 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
The local news segment on this last night was painful watch. Media trying to make it all about a conspiracy due to the sticker (timing is suspicious, anonymous tip was the sheriff, etc) instead of a dumbass with warrants bringing attention to themselves instead of lying low.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
...this idiot.

Owner of truck with vulgar anti-Trump sticker arrested on outstanding warrant

Got warrants? Don't call attention to yourself, jeenyus. Sheesh! Roll Eyes

If it weren’t for things like this, and other antics attracting attention, those who have warrants outstanding would be as safe as in their mothers arms.

There seems to be zero effort to haul ‘em in otherwise.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
"There's no law against freedom of speech, nothing in the law book here in Texas," she told KHOU-TV. "I've been stopped numerous times, but they can't write me a ticket."

Notice how the see you next Tuesday claims freedom of speech while giving absolutely no thought that her "message" is viewed by small children wherever she drives. I hope the judge in her fraud case triples the fine and gives her the max sentence.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Audioholic:
"There's no law against freedom of speech, nothing in the law book here in Texas," she told KHOU-TV. "I've been stopped numerous times, but they can't write me a ticket."

Notice how the see you next Tuesday claims freedom of speech while giving absolutely no thought that her "message" is viewed by small children wherever she drives. I hope the judge in her fraud case triples the fine and gives her the max sentence.

I wonder how she would feel if people put "F*** Karen Fonseca" on their cars, or maybe if her neighbors put such signs in their front yards. Would she still see that as free speech?

Seems the warrant was for fraud, not something like outstanding traffic fines or the like.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
"Not to cause hate or animosity...." Uh-huh. Roll Eyes So if I went up to her husband and said, "F--- You", you're telling me he wouldn't punch me in the throat. Yeah...I have a bridge to sell cheap.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Speaking of squeaky wheel gets the grease, I've seen some scuttlebutt that the hubby might not be in the US legally. If true, the sticker is even dumber for the hubby than it is the wife with the fraud warrant.

I found his FB page and it's less than 2 years old and doesn't give much about his background (e.g. where attended high school) and only life event is marrying the vulgar bitch in 2016.

It's not my cup of tea, but his FB page reveals that he works for Nokturnal Car Club which is in the car modifying business (the pimp my ride genre).

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
To quote Will Rogers:

"Not all democrats are horse thieves, but all horse thieves are democrats".

She's up on fraud charges, didn't get her inspirational fraudster/felon elected, had a fit.

One more off the street.

I wonder if she voted and if so, was she a felon at the time?

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post