SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Low Carb / High Protein breakfast >>>>>
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Low Carb / High Protein breakfast >>>>> Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
A "low carb" breakfast makes absolutely no sense to me. No sense whatsoever.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I've been having a protein shake and banana with my coffee. I use casein protein Here and its been working for me.

Not the best, but it's quick and easy. I need to get back to three eggs.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8343 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do IF these days so I skip breakfast (it works though and having visible abs is awesome and worth it), when I was eating breakfast my go to was just eggs, bacon and usually some spinach. I also liked to add cheddar cheese to the eggs and put some sort of sauce on it for more flavor (salsa, chipotle tobasco, sriracha, etc).

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome thread! I really appreciate all the ideas! Thanks!

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2339 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnV:
Omelets

This! You are only limited by your imagination.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
one dozen eggs beaten into a scrambled egg mix
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 cup shredded cheese

olive oil spray glass 9x12 baking dish
dump in Rotel and spread evenly
slowly pour in the egg mix
sprinkle the cheese on top

Bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes.
Portion out as you wish but it makes enough for a good breakfast each day of the work week.

About 1 minute in the microwave each morning and you are set. I add a little ketchup and hot sauce each morning but you don't have to.

enjoy and keep us posted on your success.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post