SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Online knife stores
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Online knife stores Login/Join 
Devil's Advocate
Picture of Holger Danske
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the replies. All are pretty much the same price, and although some of the ones I named (SMKW and Kivesshipfree) have free shipping, BladeHQ has two-dollar-something shipping plus some swag (polishing cloth, pivot lubricant, etc.), so unless someone has some recent bad experience with them, I'll probably go that route.

________
Homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto

Posts: 1080 | Location: Baton Rouge | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A.G.Russel is my go-to place for knives. Recently picked up some kitchen knives, top quality, reasonable prices, courteous staff and fast shipping.

Posts: 781 | Location: KC Metro MO | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
True North Knives are also good to go. I've purchased a couple high-end knives though them.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Question

Any of you guys familiar with White Hills Knives? I’m considering getting my GF a set of the kitchen knives.

https://whitehillsknives.com/c...tions/chef-knife-set

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lamson are American made and they have nice kitchen knives. I have a few of them.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just order direct from Spyderco in Golden Cost is 165.00

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
I have purchased from most of these already mentioned. No issues with any.

I also buy from usamadeblade.com Not as varied, but he does some custom work as well.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2838 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had a good purchase from NewGraham knives in Va. Free ship over $100.00.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will add Blades Canada, Southern Edges & The Knife Connection. I usually no longer purchase from the larger stores that add sales tax as TN tax is 9.25% or 9.75%. DLT Trading does not charge TN tax as of my last purchase.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4264 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I buy from BladeHQ all the time.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I bought engraved knives from BladeHQ for my kids and best man at my wedding and no issues at all.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12423 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I've bought knives from all of them & have had no problems. I usually check DLT Trading first to see if they have what I want, & if they don't I'll move on to the others.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
I’ve ordered from a good many of those previously mentioned with no issues. Another favorite of mine is Knifeworks. You should receive next day delivery based on your location at no extra charge since they’re just a few hours north of you in Columbia, LA.

Posts: 1100 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
I buy from BladeHQ all the time.

Just for fun (I'm not really attacking you)...

If you buy from them all the time, their stuff must not last very long. That or you have a huge kitchen to store all of them. Yeah, I don't need all that many things, and when I buy stuff, I want it to last a long time. From my warped and biased perspective, things that go into my wife's kitchen will get abused to death. One example is the synthetic blade knives... OK, I bought them, seems like just a year or two, probably 10, for my wife and daughters in law. Those last were chipped and unusable the first year. Ours lasted longer because I was careful and hand washed after use, then returned them to the original box. I think Harbor Freight or harbor fright. Scary that I went to such a place.

Then there is the issue in your post claiming "North" GA. Shouldn't that read "Nawth" GA? Type it like you speak it. Smile

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
I've bought knives from a lot of the above sellers. Always had good service. Kershawguy is a great guy to deal with. https://kershawguy.com

Ok, when my wife joins and asks about all the knives showing up, you sent them to me, ok? I mean it’s your fault. Smile

I just ordered two Leeks and a torx tool. Thanks for the link.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
"PVK Vegas" are reliable and ship fast.
The key is to make sure the store is a factory authorized dealer. Watch out for counterfeits.

https://www.pvk.vegas/

Posts: 1551 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Knifeworks and KnifeArt have gotten my business in the past. Always smooth transactions.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Pretty much all of the above.

GP Knives could be another.
https://www.gpknives.com/brand...spyderco-para-3.html

GP Knives is a good source. I've bought from them at shows, at their brick and mortar store and online over several decades.

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
"PVK Vegas" are reliable and ship fast.
The key is to make sure the store is a factory authorized dealer. Watch out for counterfeits.

https://www.pvk.vegas/

This is where I buy Microtech from.

Posts: 4101 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Blade HQ, Knife Center, New Graham, Knifeworks.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post