SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Changing the "ing" to "ed".
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Changing the "ing" to "ed". Login/Join 
posted
When these bastards decide to get out of politics, they hedge by saying they are resign"ing". I want to see resign"ed" as in past tense, gone good bye don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. The ing leaves room for them to placate everyone while they wait to see if the wind shifts and they can change their mind.

I bet at least one of them do.

Awake not woke

Posts: 567 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
He is just hedging his bet in case something breaks his way.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
No two week notice, Do Not Pass Go, get the hell out.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
He is just hedging his bet in case something breaks his way.

Absolutely this is a hoax, and Schumer is running it.
this clown ain't going nowhere!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's just hanging around long enough to be a "NO" vote on the tax bill.

Posts: 63 | Location: North Central PA | Registered: July 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe they get credit for another year towards retirement, and likely a COLA raise, if they stay until Jan.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post