SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Strong message in this music video...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Strong message in this music video... Login/Join 
posted
Don't know if you guys are Five Finger Death Punch fans or not, but the music video for their new song "Living the Dream" is something. I don't know if I'm allow to post the direct link or not, but it comes right up on Youtube. Even you're not a fan I'm glad an entertainer is speaking up one way or another.

IDPA ESP SS

Posts: 964 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: January 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Hadn’t seen that video before and I am a five finger death punch fan....I like it, and they are definitely delivering a message that I approve of! They never disappoint!

Posts: 3112 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
Amen

Posts: 2155 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking it's this vid and you want it posted. Wait, is that my Governor?

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Love it.

A-freaking-men indeed.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Another good video, if you don't mind your allergies acting up, is Wrong Side of Heaven - also by FFDP. Worth your time, I promise.

ETA: I also lack the "imbed" gene. Apologies.

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
That
Yes
That
Is the first decent music video I have seen in probably 20 years.

I can stand behind that message 100%.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
Another good video, if you don't mind your allergies acting up, is Wrong Side of Heaven - also by FFDP. Worth your time, I promise.

ETA: I also lack the "imbed" gene. Apologies.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Bean.

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Outstaning!

-masklessmonkey

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Thanks

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Damn good video.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Wow

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Haven't watched either video yet, but I wanted to chime in and say that that band is pro 2A and reportedly, some very good dudes on our side of things.

Edit- Oh hell yes. That cuts right to the quick.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Oh HELL YES! Finally, a band willing to take a big risk and call out truth, instead of falling lock step in line with the industry Leftist line.

Hmm, just a couple weeks before a contentious election, I'm thinking this song/ video, maybe even the band itself, need to appear at campaign rallies and in political campaign ads.

Time to max. leverage this message! Cool

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the Americana genre take a listen to Sugarcane Janes newest release...ruffling Feathers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
good stuff

----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2303 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is one of the best videos I've seen in my life. Thank you for sharing.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Well done! And about time.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post