SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I received the most profound feedback on my Thanksgiving brisket...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I received the most profound feedback on my Thanksgiving brisket... Login/Join 
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
Next time try to make it less meaty, I guess. Big Grin

My vote is to not cower to baseless borderline irrational demands. Continue with "full capacity" meatiness.

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Looks great! Please count me in for the karma!

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3862 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Dang that looks phenomenal. Brisket is my favorite thing in this life. Been putting off going down the BBQ road.

Too meaty huh. That's what she said? Cool

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6966 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
My thought is he just thought it was too rich. One thing that surprised me with my first brisket and every one after is how rich (and I guess meaty) it is. I made a nice thick sandwich and I felt like a brick after about 1/2 of it. I can never eat as much as I put on my plate, no matter how awesome it is. My brisket is a favorite of everyone I know.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be your neighbor Big Grin

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
He needs to eat Soy Brisket then

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
benny, clearly the Luddites in your neck of the woods are unfit to properly assess your culinary efforts. I recommend you email me for my address, and you can quick ship me a brisket for my evaluation. No charge to you, 'cause we're internet friends and such. Smile

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I suppose he doesn't eat at Wendy's. "WHERE'S THE BEEF?"

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Next time give him a peanut butter sandwich and see if he says it's too peanutty. I'll take your brisket!

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
To the neighbor: Choke Yourself! With my hand, numbnuts! Lean forward and choke yourself!

To Benny: Too Meaty should be your new CUT.

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully he didn't drip any onto his skirt.

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post