SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good shooting ranges near Greensboro/ Winston Salem?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good shooting ranges near Greensboro/ Winston Salem? Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted
Quick question for our triad NC members. Where are a few good rifle and pistol ranges near Winston Salem or Greensboro?

Thanks!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Indoor range, try ProShots just off Hwy 52 (Exit 118 I believe), North of Winston-Salem.

Posts: 901 | Location: Wilmington,NC....I-40 West, use it! | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
Calibers in Greensboro isn't bad.

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I usually shot at Pro-Shots, and we had a Forum shoot there once. Decent guys and a clean facility and well run.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Piedmont Handgunners Association is where I shoot. Outdoor ranges, 10+ pistol bays, many with steel already set up, 22LR range, 50/100yd rifle, and a 100/200yd rifle range, plus shotgun range, though only open on Saturdays.

phashoots.net

I'm a member, live in Advance, and it takes me about 40 minutes to get there. I go there as often as I can (every other week to once a month usually), generally on a weekday morning. Great place. I'd be happy to take you there as a guest sometime to check it out if you'd like and we can work out a time.

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
barndg00, That sounds great! Thanks for the offer. I'm in Clemmons so I'm not too far away. Once monsoon season passes I'd love to check out that range.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
CCGCI.org north of Burlington. I'll be setting up a little meet and greet for some folks later in the summer and will add you to the list. I'm also a member at Calibers, as I live just a couple of miles away.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1832 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Pingman, I'm definitely interested in a sigforum group range session. Sounds like a blast. Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~