SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Victoria's Secret shooting occured ...

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Victoria's Secret shooting occured ... Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
"The shooting occurred in an upstairs room of the store at the popular Easton Town Center shopping area, which prohibits firearms."

*sigh*

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...ecret-pink-shooting/

Posts: 15884 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, now the shooter is in big, big trouble. Roll Eyes

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
it all started with the whole gang sign thing

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54597 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
Professor Smack-Down
Picture of Protein anchor
posted Hide Post
I'll be honest. If I went on there loaded I would probably end up shooting too.

----------------------------
Tony

Guns in my collection:

Awaiting next purchase

Posts: 4107 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: October 03, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It is an odd posting situation. Most individual stores are not posted with "Gun Buster" signs- don't know about this one. I must usually avert my eyes as we walk past lest I get smacked. (At least now I have a valid reason to look! Smile ). The premises, however, has "code of conduct" signs posted here and there stating that weapons are prohibited. It is mostly an outdoor format shopping center, so there are not traditional entrances to post with Ohio's proper no-gun signage.

Posts: 324 | Location: Columbus OH | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Well I just hope this doesn't cause the store to go tits up!!! Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
From another news story:

quote:
Twenty-two-year-old Anikqua Williams was arraigned Friday morning and held on $50,000 bond.

According to police, Williams got into an altercation with Daneshia Elmore inside the Victoria’s Secret PINK store at Easton on Thursday.

Easton used to be a really nice place on the NE side of Columbus. Some years back a local politician decided it was racist that there wasn't a bus line that went straight from the ghetto to Easton, so a new bus line was added. As you can imagine the place went downhill quickly after that and has had several shootings.

My wife and I haven't been back in years. The last time we were there we almost got trampled inside the main building by a huge mob of "youths" who came running our direction when another youth flashed a gun. I literally had to grab my wife and pull her to safety behind a kiosk, they would have run right over her.

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Report This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Untold shootings over the years.

Posts: 21092 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Report This Post