SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caitlyn Jenner Weighs Run for Senate
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caitlyn Jenner Weighs Run for Senate Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Billionairess, Mrs. Ronald Blum, i mean Diane Finestein has a seat available in 2018. anybody with a pulse is better than the commie senators we've had the last 25+ years from this state.

I think Jenner can win, and if she is the ( R)candidate i will vote for her.

Posts: 4736 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
I'll be gone by then, but if Bruce Jenner decides to run for Senate as a CA resident, he could very well win. Hell, I'd vote for Bruce, any Republican over Feinstein or Kamel-Toe Harris.

HE\SHE would get my vote over what we have now....

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3456 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Loony as Jenner is, if ze ran for office with conservative values as the platform, I would probably vote for zir.
(If i were in zir district)

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
i would vote for Bruce! Maybe Bruce should run for governor in Cali?

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Apparently you don't need a dick to run for office in California, just being a dick will suffice Wink

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
...she ...her.

He ...him.

Wink

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
i would vote for Bruce! Maybe Bruce should run for governor in Cali?
Dude, your avatar is 1000 x 800. Here is a link for it within Sigforum's 60x60 limts: http://i63.tinypic.com/34qqzxi.jpg

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Caitlin is not the first to run for a seat, Kristin Beck (CPO SeaL) ran in MD or VA as a Democrat, and lost.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Oh, goody!

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Can't be any worse than many of the other clowns and crooks already in Congress...

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Genesis 1:27 KJV: So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.

Genesis 1:27 NIV: So God created mankind in His own image, in the image of God He created them; male and female He created them.

Bruce Jenner will always be a male. It doesn't matter what he does - there's absolutely nothing he can do to change it. It's just a reality of life, and it's an obvious reality of life.

When someone refuses to accept reality, they are known as a nutcase, or nut job, or kooky, or nuttier than a jar full of peanuts, or has a screw loose.

When others refer to him as a her of a she, they're kind of making a nutcase out of themselves. They KNOW what the obvious truth is, but they don't have the back bone to stand against the rubbish being spewed forth by their peers. It's like a collective insanity.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He / She / It / Whatever. What in Jenners background and experience that would make him a legitimate legislator ?
The only thing Jenner should run for is to catch a bus out of town. His driving is not so hot. Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
He / She / It / Whatever. What in Jenners background and experience that would make him a legitimate legislator ?

How about the fact that he's an American citizen? Isn't that enough?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
What in Jenners background and experience that would make him a legitimate legislator ?

He was/is a fairly successful businessman.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15692 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post