SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Glock Karma, part 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock Karma, part 2 Login/Join 
Picture of TAP
posted
Rearranging stuff and found another Glock part..

ZevTech magazine release for the Gen3, new and never used.
Button size is 'small' but much larger than stock.
Given Glocks in my inventory, I'm gonna say this will only fit Gen 3 Glock's 19, 17, 34, 23, 22 and 35.
I'll ship anywhere in the CONUS and Karminator picks the winner Monday evening.

Posts: 831 | Location: Portland, OR. | Registered: October 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Put me in, please! My 19 is slowly getting an overhaul.

Thanks!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Cool. I could use it for my G19! Thanks for the chance.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4311 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
By all means, Please count me in on this for my G19. Thanks!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me for my G23.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
Add me also for my G-22..
Thanks.

Posts: 798 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thx!!
I have some gen3's that would be a perfect match.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, I have a g19 and 34

Posts: 2750 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. My 3rd Gen G19 could use this.
Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1510 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Surfer
posted Hide Post
please include me.

Posts: 1639 | Location: South East Mo. | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolffy88
posted Hide Post
My wife is asking that she be included in your karma. Thank you for the chance.

-wolff

"In the absence of light, darkness prevails." - Professor Bruttenholm

Posts: 2103 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
I would like to give it a try!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAP
posted Hide Post
Yanert98 is the winner.

Send me your name and address and I'll get it shipped.

Posts: 831 | Location: Portland, OR. | Registered: October 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Yep, I'd like to play. Thanks for the opportunity.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAP
posted Hide Post
Bumping to see if Yanert98 still wants the release?

If I don't hear from them by Tuesday evening, I'll pick another 'winner'.

You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Yes! Sorry. It's hunting season and I've missed my SF time. Sending you a PM. Thx!!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post