SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another rapper dies of "natural causes".....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another rapper dies of "natural causes"..... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
http://www.al.com/news/birming...ml#incart_river_home

Charred body found in trunk of burning car was Birmingham rapper Bam Bam Carter

A man found dead in the trunk of a Birmingham car in Ensley has been identified as that of a popular Birmingham rapper.

The Jefferson County Coroner's Office on Tuesday identified the victim as Paul Matthew Carter. Carter, 32, is better known as Bam Bam Carter.

Carter's body was discovered in the early morning hours of Thursday, June 8. Birmingham police and firefighters responded at 3:22 a.m. to a report of a car on fire at 2033 Fayette Avenue. When Birmingham Fire and Rescue Service extinguished the blaze, they discovered the body in the trunk of what appears to be a four-door sedan, said Birmingham police Sgt. Bryan Shelton.

The car was off to the side in an alley, and so heavily damaged that investigators initially couldn't determine the make or model. Carter's body was also unrecognizable, and ultimately identified through dental records.

Those who knew Carter recognized his vehicle from news reports, and said he had not been seen since in the two days prior to the discovery of his body.

Carter's promotional video says this about him: "Bam Bam gives a real look at what's going on it the streets today. Hard lyrics with a message. Bam Bam gives back to his community and helps mentor the inner-city youth."

Family members have not been up to talking about his death, but said this, "He loved his music."

No arrests have been announced in Carter's slaying.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Bam Bam went out in fine but unenjoyable rapper fashion. This should give him street creds....or post-street creds....or whatever creds come his ilk's way.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
quote:
No arrests have been announced in Carter's slaying.

Let's not jump to conclusions, it could have been an accident. Roll Eyes

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Both the rapper and his car had to be identified by their grill Eek

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
^ ^ ^ ^ Haaaaaa!

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Bambalam

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
His new rapper name is Burnt Burnt Carter!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
for a rapper - that is natural causes

dying of old age is suspicious

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
dies of "natural causes".

somebody pops a bunch of caps in yo ass, you naturally gonna die.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
He went out in a blaze of glory ..... well, at least a blaze!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Beaumont: Man, you must be out of your fuckin' mind if you think I'm gonna get in this dirty-ass trunk.
Ordell Robbie: We ain't going nowhere but to Koreatown, man. You ain't gonna be locked in here no more than ten minutes.
Beaumont: I ain't ridin' in no trunk for no minute, man.

( Some time later)

Louis, looking in trunk: Who's that?
Ordell Robbie: That's Beaumont.
Louis: Who's Beaumont?
Ordell Robbie: A employee I had to let go.
Louis: What'd he do?
Ordell Robbie: He put himself in a position where he was going to have to do ten years in prison, that's what he did. And if you know Beaumont, you know ain't no god damn way he can do ten years. And if you know that, then you know Beaumont's gonna do anything Beaumont can to keep from doing them ten years, including telling the federal government any and every motherfucking thing about my black ass. Now that, my friend, is a clear cut case of him or me. And you best believe it ain't gonna be me.

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Worse case of suicide I every saw.

Posts: 7017 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Hope that asshat Jay-Z is next.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Guess you could say both he AND his career were on fire......

Too soon??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Beaumont: Man, you must be out of your fuckin' mind if you think I'm gonna get in this dirty-ass trunk.
Ordell Robbie: We ain't going nowhere but to Koreatown, man. You ain't gonna be locked in here no more than ten minutes.
Beaumont: I ain't ridin' in no trunk for no minute, man.

( Some time later)

Louis, looking in trunk: Who's that?
Ordell Robbie: That's Beaumont.
Louis: Who's Beaumont?
Ordell Robbie: A employee I had to let go.
Louis: What'd he do?
Ordell Robbie: He put himself in a position where he was going to have to do ten years in prison, that's what he did. And if you know Beaumont, you know ain't no god damn way he can do ten years. And if you know that, then you know Beaumont's gonna do anything Beaumont can to keep from doing them ten years, including telling the federal government any and every motherfucking thing about my black ass. Now that, my friend, is a clear cut case of him or me. And you best believe it ain't gonna be me.

NSFW
[/FLASH_VIDEO][FLASH_VIDEO] [FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Some careers just flame out.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Another string of loud profanity set to a hip hop beat silenced. Got it.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Bam Bam Carter, aka B B Q Carter

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post