SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CCW Class Ocala FL area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCW Class Ocala FL area Login/Join 
Picture of chefmossy
posted
My sister is looking for a CCW class in the Ocala FL area looking for recommendations.
Thanks

Posts: 846 | Location: St Ann Mo | Registered: February 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
I work in Ocala with a nurse who teaches one on one classes for women. She is also an instructor for Massad Ayoob. Hit the email in my profile and I'll send you the contact information.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chefmossy
posted Hide Post
Thanks email sent

Posts: 846 | Location: St Ann Mo | Registered: February 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
As an alternative, if she's just looking to take the CCW class for her permit, she could drive down to the next Central Florida Gun show here in Orlando (they seem to have them every other week or so) and take the class. I took my CCW class there. Its quick and painless and offered an opportunity to kick the tires on a bunch of guns and supplies at the show.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
Your email has been lost in the ether! I sent you one.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post