SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Clinton Compares Trump to Putin: ‘Hopefully He Hasn’t Ordered the Killing of People and Journalists
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clinton Compares Trump to Putin: ‘Hopefully He Hasn’t Ordered the Killing of People and Journalists Login/Join 
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Even more shameful than the outrageous claims this self-centered imbecile makes about President Trump is the fact that no one is calling her out for saying such shameful and outlandish things.

My thoughts as well.
If this Charlie Rose was any kind of journalist, he would have asked the obvious follow-up question:
"Are you concerned that Trump may have YOU killed?"

She would either have to back down by mumbling something incoherent then changing the subject
OR (much more likely) double down by saying she has evidence that she is in constant danger of being murdered by Trump, showing the world how bat-shit crazy she really is.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun Supply:
She is a sociopath.

Add pathological liar to that (her and Bill).

Pathological Liar – Causes

Causes of development of pathological lying can be, but are not limited to, one or more of the factors mentioned below:

A dysfunctional family;
Sexual or physical abuse in childhood;
Neuropsychological abnormalities; such as borderline mental retardation, learning disabilities etc.
Impulse control disorders; such as kleptomania, pathological gambling, compulsive shopping.
Accommodating or suggestible personality traits;
Personality disorders such as Sociopathic, Narcissistic, Borderline, Histrionic and more;
Substance abuse or substance abuse in family;

Dysfunctional family seems likely:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Read more:
http://biblehub.com/john/8-44.htm

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I actually will be serious for a minute and think this is a smart move on her part. The more rogue, the more outlandish things that she can say, the better.

I think we may be getting closer to democrats and republicans having no choice but to reopen her misuse/mishandling of classified information on her part. She is building an argument that "I said these things about him, and now he is going after me". Think about that for a minute. I think the old hag probably sees the writing on the wall. I think she is padding a defense of the indefensible that she should have never gotten away with in the first place. She is proactively creating a future talking point for her lapdogs in the media. She can't stand on the merits of the case, so if/when the time comes, she and her lawyers can just keep marching down the "he's unhinged" trail as part of her defense.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
Incredible! What's old Hillary's count up to now of people she's suicided?

Posts: 516 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I actually will be serious for a minute and think this is a smart move on her part. The more rogue, the more outlandish things that she can say, the better.

I think we may be getting closer to democrats and republicans having no choice but to reopen her misuse/mishandling of classified information on her part. She is building an argument that "I said these things about him, and now he is going after me". Think about that for a minute. I think the old hag probably sees the writing on the wall. I think she is padding a defense of the indefensible that she should have never gotten away with in the first place. She is proactively creating a future talking point for her lapdogs in the media. She can't stand on the merits of the case, so if/when the time comes, she and her lawyers can just keep marching down the "he's unhinged" trail as part of her defense.

You might be right. But what you are saying, in effect, is that she is not the self-centered, bitter, desperate psycho she appears to be-- because it's all part of a clever plan. But I think that she is exactly what she appears to be, a bitter old hag lashing out in every direction.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
quote:
Originally posted by Snapping Twig:
FUCK HER!

Anthony Weiner will in about 18 months...

That would be cruel and unusual punishment, me boy.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
Dirty little politician. Do we have to worry about her again in 2020? Hope not.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quirky Lurker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lunasee:
Incredible! What's old Hillary's count up to now of people she's suicided?

Not to mention the ones she had "disappeared".....

"This is Hilary, I'd like to make a dinner reservation." Big Grin

Posts: 868 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
That woman is pure scum sucking filth!

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3811 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wingspar:
Dirty little politician. Do we have to worry about her again in 2020?
Nope, she's done. Can you imagine the aftermath if she again was nominated and again lost to Donald Trump? But, that won't have even a chance of happening, because there is no way that the Democrats would again bet on that old battleaxe. No way. She's poison now, and they know it.

She's toxic and a continuous punch line of a tasteless and unfunny joke. Twice she has lost a Presidential election. She'll be 73 come next Presidential election and would be 74 before she got into office. Given her health issues, she may not even live to see the next election.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Given her health issues, she may not even live to see the next election.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please....

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31377 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post