SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An oldie but a goody- Bomb Iran
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An oldie but a goody- Bomb Iran Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
This came out during the 1979/80 Iran Hostage Crisis, but it seems like it's time to play it again.

Baby boys, the United States is gonna fuck up your whole Goddamned week.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a local guy to us. I have seen him perform. Very good looking girls and mandatory audience participation. His 3 foot tall harido is for real. HERE:

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
They got us rocking and a rolling again alright

( - =

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I am no foreign policy expert. But I think the Iranian people would love to be free of the oppressor's that oppress them in their own country.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old rugged cross,

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
I'm perplexed by the image in the video of the Paul Bunyan statue in Bangor Maine...

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Paul Bunyan = American giant

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always thought of him as Michigan's version of the Jack Pine Savage. I remember seeing the statue of Paul and Babe with my parents and Grandparents as a kid. Think it was in Alpena Michigan.

Posts: 278 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
remember Ronald Reagan's 'off mike' joke about bombing Russia?

good times aka Cold War humor

Big Grin

--------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Or the T-shirt from Desert Storm: I'd fly a ten thousand miles to smoke a camel.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
My goodness....Vince Vance and The Valiants! Haven't seen or heard of them since my 80's halcyon days in Panama City Beach. Thanks for bringing those "choice" memories back!

And the spirit of that song is just as appropriate today as it was back then!

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Irans day of reckoning might be close.

This stood out and shows Trumps mind set years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAgJAxkALyc

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Or the T-shirt from Desert Storm: I'd fly a ten thousand miles to smoke a camel.

I've got that shirt! Use to wear it around campus my freshman year during the first Gulf War.

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3623 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
"Yakety Yak, Bomb Iraq" was pretty mainstream in the early-90's too.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
I remember a t-shirt from those times that said something like "Oops. I think I just stepped in some Shiite."

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
I remember a t-shirt from those times that said something like "Oops. I think I just stepped in some Shiite."

Had one of those in the '80's. Did not survive marital assimilation.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Careful there . . . . you'r going to pi$$ of Achmed.

I keel you Mad

>>> https://youtu.be/-gZ6-6RbSEg

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HighZonie:
Careful there . . . . you'r going to pi$$ of Achmed.

Not difficult to do.

EVERYTHING pisses off Achmed and his crew.

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
We've owed those sonsabitches a B52 strike since 1979. And then there are all those US military heroes they have been responsible for killing since 9/11. I'm all for turning the Ayatollahs into smoking piles of goo.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
(I'm not sure if this is the correct thread for this post...... but....)

".......FBI Breaks Up Homegrown Islamic Terror Camp in Alabama Owned by Terrorist Siraj Wahhaj and his Supporters"

>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-and-his-supporters/

" At first glance, it looks like an abandoned dump.

But this plot of land in Macon County, Alabama is described in an FBI search warrant as a “makeshift military-style obstacle course” belonging to a small group of terrorists led by Siraj Wahhaj who owned the property up a long dirt road but just a few miles from downtown Tuskegee.

The property, similar to another compound in New Mexico the group is now linked to where federal prosecutors say Wahhaj and four other suspects were training children to carry out deadly terror attacks on American soil.

FBI Assistant Director for the Counterterrorism Division Michael McGarrity told lawmakers on Capitol Hill there are 850 open domestic terrorism investigations, with 40% racially motivated violent extremism.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

I've got one very similar to that from 1986. My brother was at RAF Lakenheath when the F-111s bombed Khaddfi all the way from England.

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post