SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So, how do I get paid from Comcast, DirecTv, Microsoft, Sony, etc.?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, how do I get paid from Comcast, DirecTv, Microsoft, Sony, etc.? Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
I should because apparently I'm the tech support guy for the entire family. Nobody wants to do all the work of pushing buttons because they have me to do it. Don't remember how I told you how to change settings the last time I changed your settings? Don't have to, just call Mark about the exact same thing 300 times.

"Oh, I don't want to mess anything up." As if pushing the back button on your tv remote is going to launch a missile or cause a tsunami.

So, when can I expect my first check?

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Invoice your wife / kids for services rendered.

Is it those companies fault they can't read the direction? I think not.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Invoice your wife / kids for services rendered.

Is it those companies fault they can't read the direction? I think not.
Not the wife/kids but it is a great idea! "Sorry, I can't help until you bring your account up to date. May I have your credit card number?" Big Grin

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I wouldn't invoice SWMBO for anything. Smile, say yes mam and go on about your business. Charging mama could have adverse effects...don't do it!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
All of my customers know the price !

Will Work for BEER

Cheers~

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Have them make an appointment with you, same as the above mentioned companies.

"Ok, your service appointment time is next Friday between 8AM and 6PM, please be home when we arrive."

After all, your time is important.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Outsource your tech support to India.

Posts: 6455 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
I got out of that business by convincing everyone to buy an Apple computer.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post