SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Politically Correct Joke of the Day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Politically Correct Joke of the Day Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted
An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, an Australian, a New Zealander, an Indonesian, an American, a German, a Peruvian, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Mexican, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Tibetan, a Swede, a Finn, an Israeli, a Romanian, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Singaporean, a Kazahk, an Italian, a Norwegian, a Dane, a Ugandan, a Nigerian, a Frenchman, a Colombian, an Argentinian and a South African went to a night club.

The bouncer said: "Sorry, I can’t let you in without a Thai."

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
STOLEN!

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Brilliant!

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Boo. Hiss.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Budump Chhhh...

Told that to my father in law. He loved it.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
I wonder if turning away all that business got the bouncer in Dutch with the owner?

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
One of those jokes you have to read for yourself, you know you cannot tell it and have it be the sameSmile

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2004 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:
I wonder if turning away all that business got the bouncer in Dutch with the owner?

Cha-CHING!

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Boo. Hiss.

Its worth what you paid to read it.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hehe.

I wonder how successful I'd be at telling that one in person...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post