SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you missed the first segment of Tucker Carlson tonight, set your DVR!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you missed the first segment of Tucker Carlson tonight, set your DVR! Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
Tucker's first segment tonight was on the Calexit movement tonight. Shankar Singham was the fellow he interviewed. He is supposedly in charge of Calexit. This was the most entertaining Carlson interview I have ever seen. If you missed it, catch the second viewing! He followed with Victor Davis Hanson who countered.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can also see him on YouTube. Just search Tucker Carlson Tonight. I usually wait until the next morning but I think you can watch (no commercials) about an hour after he goes off the air.

Posts: 7552 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here the show. Tommydogg, you're right, this guy is a total ass clown.

Tucker

Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
Here the show. Tommydogg, you're right, this guy is a total ass clown.

Tucker

Thanks, I didn't think they pit shows up until a day later.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Ha!!
I saw it and posted it in the Calexit thread.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...35/m/8870047314/p/18

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite (of multiple) theme: We welcome the middle class to leave so we can fill their place with immigrants. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
This is like when Barry the Wonder Putz claimed he was ending the war in Iraq and pulled our troops out. The other party to that relationship didn't agree, they essentially told him to pound sand, and the war continued. Bar none, California is unquestionably the F-Upped capital of the US. But if it ever got that far, the federal government would tell Cali to shove their Calexit BS. And what's Californistan going to do about it? Here's a hint. Not a damned thing, other than continue to whine.

The guy Tucker interviewed was the moron's moron. If that's the best Cali has to offer (which is likely), they're done.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I watched that,that turd is bat shit crazy,stupid and all the words along those lines.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty certain he was toking heavily outside the studio before that interview.

He wasn't lucid.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That interview made me squint from the all the stupid.

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I watched it last night. He was right about one thing when he said something like most Americans would be glad to see them go. Big Grin

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
Yeah, I watched it last night. He was right about one thing when he said something like most Americans would be glad to see them go. Big Grin

But then VDH came on afterwards and told Tucker that 75% of the land mass of Cali is in conservative hands.
... and then I'm thinking, Do we want to abandon them, AND all of our west coast military bases?
Hell NO!
I don't want to let California go...
It's just the population centers on the coast that are leftist fantasy lands infested with libtards.
We just need an excuse like secession to go in and wipe several million of them off the planet.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:

But then VDH came on afterwards and told Tucker that 75% of the land mass of Cali is in conservative hands.
... and then I'm thinking, Do we want to abandon them, AND all of our west coast military bases?
Hell NO!
I don't want to let California go...
It's just the population centers on the coast that are leftist fantasy lands infested with libtards.
We just need an excuse like secession to go in and wipe several million of them off the planet.

They want freebies, right? Why not give them free blankets? It worked at Fort Pitt, in 1763.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Where does TC find the idiots he puts on his show. They just show up one after another.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/FnsvBk3Hpbk

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
55 less Commie Electoral Votes for the Democrat wouldn't bother me a bit.

Posts: 22908 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
When god created the USA he tipped the country up from the east to west and all the loose nuts rolled into CA....

Posts: 23454 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post