SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mazda 3 owners, a couple ?s
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mazda 3 owners, a couple ?s Login/Join 
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
2014 Mazda 6 owner. 2.5L 6spd manual, sport (base model)

Also 6'2", 185lbs.

I can sit behind myself.

Seats fold down to accommodate long items.

Highway trips between 55-70mph I can break 40mpg.

Mixed city-high way driving driving, generally no less than 36mpg combined.

Mine drinks premium out of my own paranoia about a 13:1 compression engine.

So far, an excellent ownership experience.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought the base model was 2.0 L? Either way, those are impressive numbers.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Yep, definitely an awesome car.

My only beef with the Mazda 3 is if you drop something small between the center console and seat...it's nearly impossible to get to Smile

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
I thought the base model was 2.0 L? Either way, those are impressive numbers.

Until just recently, the 6 was only 2.5L I4. No 2.0L offered

Now with the refresh they are offering a Turbo on higher trims.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I purchased a Grand Touring 2.3 in '07, it was fun when I was 6'2" 210#, but now that I'm 300 it's too small.

It was fun to drive, peppy and quick, but I'm going 4Runner in the next year or two.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anybody owned or seen a Touring model without a sunroof? Apparently to get a manual in a touring I have to take a $1500 option package that includes a sunroof, Bose speakers and Nav. If I buy an auto, I can skip forego it. WTF..

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post