SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Most Florida Man story ever?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most Florida Man story ever? Login/Join 
Picture of Green Highlander
posted
Man Charged For Sex With Stuffed Animals At Target Victims included unicorn and Olaf, snowman from Disney's "Frozen"

DECEMBER 6--A Florida prosecutor yesterday filed a misdemeanor criminal count against the 20-year-old man arrested last month for allegedly engaging in sexual conduct with a pair of “large stuffed animal toys” at a Target store.

A misdemeanor information charges Cody Christopher Meader with criminal mischief in connection with the October 22 incident at a Target about 10 miles from his St. Petersburg residence.

The December 5 information accuses Meader, seen at right, of “willfully and maliciously” damaging Target goods “by ejaculating on the merchandise.” The court filing notes that “damage to said property being $200.00 or less.”

Court records do not list a date for Meader’s arraignment. He remains free on $150 bond.

According to a police report, Meader arrived at Target around 2 PM and approached a display featuring characters from the Disney film “Frozen.” He then selected a “large Olaf stuffed animal” and placed it on the floor. Meader proceeded to “dry hump” the cinematic snowman “until he ejaculated on the merchandise.”

Upon returning the soiled stuffed animal back to a merchandise rack, Meader entered the toy department. There, cops allege, he “selected a large unicorn stuffed animal and began to ‘dry hump’ this item.”

After being detained by police inside Target, Meader reportedly “admitted to doing ‘stupid stuff’ and admitted that he had ‘nutted’ on the Olaf stuffed animal.”

The Olaf and unicorn dolls were “removed from the store floor” and destroyed, according to cops.

http://thesmokinggun.com/docum...imals-assault-185902

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Really! Damn! Eek Roll Eyes

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
He really let it go.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And I heard he pulled down one of the science project kits. You know, the one that shows all the planets in the solar system?

He was bangin' Uranus!

he he

That joke never gets old

Posts: 107577 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Dammit man! ROFL!

I like how the article mentions “large stuffed animals...”. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Was his name T-bone?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Do you want to nail a snowman?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
Olaf? A unicorn?

C mon man, Elsa is the one!

Hahaha

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
The next thing you’ll know he will be fucking Goofy.

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
I’m just amazed this was at Target and not Walmart.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Olaf and unicorn dolls were “removed from the store floor” and destroyed, according to cops.

I wonder how they destroyed them? I would have just tossed them in the dumpster out back.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I wonder how they destroyed them?
Rectum, probably

Posts: 107577 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I wonder how they destroyed them?
Rectum, probably

Damn near killed him!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m just amazed this was at Target and not Walmart.

No it probably happens there too, but it's so common in Walmart, it's not news.

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Oh my, he's a failed, frozen fucking furry.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I imagine if people saw that they would be "Frozen" in their tracks. Seriously though, what is wrong with some people?

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post