SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ben Shapiro on the BLM movement
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ben Shapiro on the BLM movement Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
IMO, this is spot on.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbSoX5v4npg

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The largest group of people black lives don't matter to is themselves. This is well known and easily documented if you're a racist...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15549 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I dare say the majority of blacks don't even like this "movement." But when you have the liberal media pushing an agenda and the masses buy it up, this is what the results are.

Posts: 13086 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ben Shapiro and others tell the truth, but unfortunately most blacks, and guilted white ass holes, I mean white social justice warriors can't accept the truth. So, the black on black crime will continue and white SJW's will continue their marches, protesting and nonsense, and nothing will ever get done. Oh well, I guess the gang bangers will continue to kill one another.......IMHO; No great loss and let them carry on!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post