SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man wearing ‘MAGA’ hat says woman berated him at California Starbucks for supporting Trump
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man wearing ‘MAGA’ hat says woman berated him at California Starbucks for supporting Trump Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My eyes hurt . . . .

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This was on the local news the other night. This lunatic got fired from Gryphon instruments. They sell everything including some ultra high dollar guitars etc. if you have ever seen antiques roadshow when they appraise nice old Martins etc. usually it’s the expert from Gryphon.

The best part is this gentleman wears his yarmulke under his MAGA hat. She called him a nazi. Lol.

Posts: 4761 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
quote:
Mankey, however, was fired from her job at Gryphon Strings, a guitar sales and repair shop, after the store owner was made aware of the altercation.

Nothing like yelling "Hey Karma over here".

More like kicking dirt on karma's shoes.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The Bay Area commie organization this asshole belongs to "accepted her resignation" as co-chair, but still managed to blame Trump over her actions. I won't directly quote this garbage.

https://www.bayshoreprogressiv...-releases-statements

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
The Bay Area commie organization this asshole belongs to "accepted her resignation" as co-chair, but still managed to blame Trump over her actions. I won't directly quote this garbage.

https://www.bayshoreprogressiv...-releases-statements

A quote from this article:

"As a result of publicity surrounding her actions, today she and her family members were doxxed (had personal contact revealed to encourage threats and harassment) on right-wing social media and internet channels. She and her family have received multiple death threats and other threats of injury and harm, and is losing her employment."

This nitwit has only one person to blame for her troubles and it isn't Trump. This whole shit-storm in her life happened because of how she reacted to a fucking MAGA hat. Period. I wonder if she is "woke" to this yet?

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I read the story and thought what kind of a person does that. Saw the picture and had my answer.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Parents fail to discipline their children and to teach them respect. Then they grow up. This is what you get.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Reap the whirlwind, you fucking freak.

"Voluntariliy missing"

California woman who berated man wearing MAGA hat reported missing, believed to be in hiding
quote:
Rebecca Parker Mankey, 46, didn’t return to her Palo Alto home after a trip to Lake County, the Lake County Sheriff’s Office said. She is believed to be in Aberdeen, Wash., based on cell phone activity that placed her there. Investigators believe Mankey was hiding out amid the negative attention received from the coffee shop incident.

“We have nothing that makes us think she’s at-risk,” Sgt. Aaron Clark of the Lake County Sheriff’s Office told the San Jose Mercury News in a phone interview late Friday night. “We’ve determined from the people we’ve talked to that she is voluntarily missing.”
Ok, so...

Missing Mankey = No hanky panky, just wanky-wanky after spanky-spanky.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
While I don't advocate striking women I wouldn't have minded reading that the 74 yo gentleman knocked her teeth down her throat

This is the way I was raised. But then, for the most part, women behaved much differently than (some) do today.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
... voluntarily missing ...

For any one else they'd say "hiding her face in shame" but in this case, no.

The irony is she needs to change how she looks by dxing the cock's comb, growing her hair out its natural shade of gray, and not wearing makeup.

Any normal person would need to do the opposite.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Yup. Sunglasses with attached nose and moustache ain't gonna get it in her case. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, forget Karl Marx, shnookums. What you need now is Groucho Marx.

♫Her name is Captain Spalding, yah dah dah dah dah dee doo, lah dah dah dah dah dee doo,

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!!!♫

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BadDogPSD:
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
While I don't advocate striking women I wouldn't have minded reading that the 74 yo gentleman knocked her teeth down her throat

This is the way I was raised. But then, for the most part, women behaved much differently than (some) do today.

In keeping with the values of the Left, he should have punched her and then stated "I didn't think it was polite to assume their gender" if anyone complained about him "hitting a woman".

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
GDCs always whine when one of theirs gets doxed but they're the first to call for others to be doxed just for having the audacity to disagree with them.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Shows the idiocy and lunacy of the left- she struts and shouts, eager for praise, applause and approval for her despicable, shameful act, and now she cowers, running and hiding in shame.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yeah, forget Karl Marx, shnookums. What you need now is Groucho Marx.

♫Her name is Captain Spalding, yah dah dah dah dah dee doo, lah dah dah dah dah dee doo,

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!!!♫

I was kinda hoping she got the part of the elephant.

Nice is overrated

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
GDCs always whine when one of theirs gets doxed but they're the first to call for others to be doxed just for having the audacity to disagree with them.

The Left is hypocritical, childish, selfish, violent, ignorant, slothful, covetous, immoral, shameless and tyrannical......among other ignominious traits.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Here she is, folks:

Well, they do say a picture is worth 1000 words. In this case, probably not necessary to use that many. True libtard idiot!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Hey lady, as WC Fields said:

"Sometimes in life you have to grab the bull by the tail and face the situation."

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
These people are amazing. They should be caught and studied.
And then neutered. . . .

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post