SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bedroom clock recommendations?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bedroom clock recommendations? Login/Join 
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
We have this one. It has a ceiling projector and the display is dimmable to off. It has worked very well for the year that we have had it:

https://smile.amazon.com/Elect...s=p_89%3AElectrohome

Posts: 3999 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I went with this one, some Chinese maker called iCKER. Nice big display I can see from......anywhere I have a direct line of sight to the clock. It apparently sets itself and works with DST. Only downside is two brightness settings. The 'dim' still puts out some light but so far, it hasn't been an issue.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I never knew there was such a thing as a ceiling projection clock. That would drive me nuts. If I wake up I never check the time; if I do I just won't fall back asleep. Seeing it on the ceiling would be a nightmare lol.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The idea of the ceiling projection clock is so your wife can tell you it only took 18 seconds this time.

Awake not woke

Posts: 566 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post