SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any SE PA members of Lower Providence Rod and Gun?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any SE PA members of Lower Providence Rod and Gun? Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
Looking at a membership there.

Intending to come to the July meeting to get the full membership process rolling, looking for a sponsor, etc.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
Hi Oat,

I am an instructor at LPRGC. It is a good club. We tend to be very safety heavy but it has worked in our favor over the years.

www.LPRGC.org

You need to attend attend our monthly meeting on the first Tuesday of the month to get signed up. Almost any member will be happy sponsor new members. You will need to attend an orientation/safety meeting, which will include indoor range qualifications and club rules.

It will be nice to have a new club member from Sigforum. I have been absent lately due to my Psoriatic Arthritis and CMT. I just got braces to help me walk and I am looking forward to getting back to the range.

My email is in my contact info on the forum. Please check out our website and feel free to contact me. The next meeting will be listed on the website. The general meetings are normally the first Tuesday of the each month but it is probably pushed back a week due the 4th of July falling on the Tuesday this year.

Let me know if you want to head up and see the club. I can have up to two guests at a time.

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I love SIGForum. A response in less than 30 minutes from a club member!

Mike, both Deplorable Dixie and I would love to come along and check out the facilities. She'll probably be getting her own membership after me.

Facilities look nice and definitely convenient to us.

Email inbound.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post