SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Job opening in South Florida for qualified snake hunters
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Job opening in South Florida for qualified snake hunters Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EasyFire:
If the state were to put a big bounty on them, I am sure some of those Florida rednecks would be raising them in the garage. Then turning them in for the bounty at 12 inches long. Smile

LOLOLOLOL You're probably right. There are plenty of snake oil salesman here in South Florida, but not very many snake hunters.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
You spend more on gas in your airboat looking for them than you get in the bounty. At most, its a hobby. No one can make a living doing that, but I'm sure someone will try.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
It'll probably be a damn "History" channel series by summer.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post