SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anker Soundcore Life P2 Earphones Are 4MUL8R-accepted
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anker Soundcore Life P2 Earphones Are 4MUL8R-accepted Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
First hour with these very affordable bluetooth earbuds and I am quite happy. The Spotify high definition sound streaming through the Bluetooth 5.0 airwaves is noteworthy. I can hear the tambourine, acoustic, bass, synth, and vocals with clarity as I "listen to the music" by the Doobie Brothers. They come with four sizes of elastomeric ear canal fitments, a charging case, and a USB-C cord to charge that case.

They stayed in my ears for my one hour workout in the misting rain and darkness, which included 50 pushups, 50 tricep dips, 60 situps, 20 mountain climbers, 50 four-count bicycle crunches, 50 squats, 50 forward lunges, 25 diamond-cutter pushups, 25 wide grip pushups, and a 44-yard bear crawl. Jogging or walking in-between these exercises did not loosen the earbuds.

These pair individually, so you can share with your spouse if you want. They simulate the AirPods format, have noise-cancellation, and are waterproof.

I think I paid $50 for them.

Note that the previous version of these is even cheaper. I would not know if they are as good, but I wanted the later version and the AirPod-like stem.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5053 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Thank you for that review, 4MUL8R. I'm a fan of Anker products; I didn't know these were available, but at that price I'd be willing to give them a try. I'm glad to know they stay put well.

Have you used them for phone calls yet?

God bless America.

Posts: 13494 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
which included 50 pushups, 50 tricep dips, 60 situps, 20 mountain climbers, 50 four-count bicycle crunches, 50 squats, 50 forward lunges, 25 diamond-cutter pushups, 25 wide grip pushups, and a 44-yard bear crawl. Jogging or walking in-between these exercises did not loosen the earbuds.

Damn, are you prepping for BUDS School?????

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I have actually been on the SEAL obstacle course on Coronado. I could not do half of those exercises. It was a long time ago, in NROTC. But, no, I'm just training for my upcoming retirement.

Phone call review will be added if I find anyone to talk to. So far my kids are ignoring me.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5053 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
So far my kids are ignoring me.

Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13494 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I bought some bluetooth earbuds from amazon a couple of weeks ago using a coupon code that brought the price down to $16. Sure, they're from a company called DuoTen, which is just another cheap chinese company, but the sound is good and the features are comparable to name brand earbuds. And it was less than $20. That's cheap enough to make it worth the risk especially with a 4 1/2 star review on Amazon. I am not an audiophile either, so as long as it's good enough, I'm happy with it.

You can find deals like this at Thrifter.com. Usually the deals or coupons are limited to a day or a week, so you have to jump on the deals when they come up.

Posts: 3381 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm curious how long they last. I pick up a cheap pair of Chinese earbuds on Amazon about once every 4-6 months because that is all they last. I workout 3-4 days a week on average.

FWIW - I have anker bluetooth over the ear headphones and they are mediocre at best. I don't use them for weightlifting anymore and gave them to my kids.

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post