SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Updated 6/9 More Garbeled Pelosi speech follies
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Updated 6/9 More Garbeled Pelosi speech follies Login/Join 
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Translation: Cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Three minutes to Wapner. She likes to drive slow on the driveway.

Posts: 2516 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
If it turns out that she's a drunk, it would explain a lot of her past remarks and behavior. Maybe she and Maxine Waters are drinking from the same bottle?

Put them both in a room, cause an argument and put it on Pay-per-View.

I got some extra cash, and lots of popcorn in the pantry.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
oh no! I hope it's something serious.

Hahahaha

+1

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
If it turns out that she's a drunk, it would explain a lot of her past remarks and behavior. Maybe she and Maxine Waters are drinking from the same bottle?

Put them both in a room, cause an argument and put it on Pay-per-View.

I got some extra cash, and lots of popcorn in the pantry.

Pelosi, Ginsberg, Waters and Fauxcahontas walk into a bar; and a chair; and a table ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
If you saw Nancy Pelosi drowning, what would you do?

I'd throw her an anchor.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
She has looked and behaved like someone who's dependent upon, and abuses, prescription medications for many years.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
When she was Speaker, didn't she insist on an upgrade to a 757 to haul the booze for her and her entourage back home weekends?
Yep. And when they published her booz bills while flying, they were epic.

Personally, I think everything that's happening to her now, whatever the disease or affliction, is simply karma. And if she reaps anything close to what she's sown....Eek

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

I'd throw her an anchor.

But of course. That way I know exactly where to find her in the morning.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
she forgot to glue in her choppers

uploadimagecertificity.com

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
Maybe next time she'll have a full blown stroke & shit down her leg.

GGF

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 9-year-old daughter just walked by as I was watching and said, "Wow, that lady has issues." I told her she was a Democrat and she replied, "Oh, one of those people..."

Big Grin

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
She gets anymore face lifts, she'll have a pubic hair goatee.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Yep. And when they published her booz bills while flying, they were epic.

Do you happen to remember if that was with, or without, the press? If she was getting them juiced up before they got home and filed, that would explain one or two things about California journalism as well.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

I'd throw her an anchor.

I'd throw her a Kisbee ring - made of concrete

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53180 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
And when they published her booz bills while flying, they were epic.

Yes, stiffed us for 100K.

Nancy Pelosi’s jet fueled by alcohol. And lots of it.

by editor on February 1, 2010

Princess Pelosi demands that you spend more on her booze than you spend on your house

Bill Clinton may have felt your pain, but it appears that Nancy Pelosi’s feeling no pain. She couldn’t be if she’s consuming al the alcohol she demands for her weekly cross-country flights on the taxpayer’s dime.

It reads like a dream order for some wild frat party: Maker’s Mark whiskey, Courvoisier cognac, Johnny Walker Red scotch, Grey Goose vodka, E&J brandy, Bailey’s Irish Crème, Bacardi Light rum, Jim Beam whiskey, Beefeater gin, Dewars scotch, Bombay Sapphire gin, Jack Daniels whiskey … and Corona beer.

But that single receipt makes up just part of the more than $101,000 taxpayers paid for “in-flight services” – including food and liquor, for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s trips on Air Force jets over the last two years. That’s almost $1,000 per week.

Documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act by Judicial Watch, which investigates and prosecutes government corruption, show that the Pelosi incurred expenses of some $2.1 million for her use of Air Force jets for travel over that time.

Combine this with the fleet of luxurious jets that sit at Congress’ disposal and you have the makings of a really fun weekend for American royalty members of Pelosi’s retinue.

Nancy Pelosi puts the party in the Democratic party. As usual, they’re drinking the alcohol, but the American taxpayers are left with the hangover.

https://www.ihatethemedia.com/...cohol-and-lots-of-it

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
She gets anymore face lifts, she'll have a pubic hair goatee.

That is funny. Or really gross. But I'm stealing it anyway.

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
quote:
And when they published her booz bills while flying, they were epic.

Yes, stiffed us for 100K.

Nancy Pelosi’s jet fueled by alcohol. And lots of it.

by editor on February 1, 2010

Princess Pelosi demands that you spend more on her booze than you spend on your house

Bill Clinton may have felt your pain, but it appears that Nancy Pelosi’s feeling no pain. She couldn’t be if she’s consuming al the alcohol she demands for her weekly cross-country flights on the taxpayer’s dime.

It reads like a dream order for some wild frat party: Maker’s Mark whiskey, Courvoisier cognac, Johnny Walker Red scotch, Grey Goose vodka, E&J brandy, Bailey’s Irish Crème, Bacardi Light rum, Jim Beam whiskey, Beefeater gin, Dewars scotch, Bombay Sapphire gin, Jack Daniels whiskey … and Corona beer.

But that single receipt makes up just part of the more than $101,000 taxpayers paid for “in-flight services” – including food and liquor, for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s trips on Air Force jets over the last two years. That’s almost $1,000 per week.

Documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act by Judicial Watch, which investigates and prosecutes government corruption, show that the Pelosi incurred expenses of some $2.1 million for her use of Air Force jets for travel over that time.

Combine this with the fleet of luxurious jets that sit at Congress’ disposal and you have the makings of a really fun weekend for American royalty members of Pelosi’s retinue.

Nancy Pelosi puts the party in the Democratic party. As usual, they’re drinking the alcohol, but the American taxpayers are left with the hangover.

https://www.ihatethemedia.com/...cohol-and-lots-of-it

"Let them eat cake"

Posts: 11841 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post