SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Got call a fascist by this slob this week
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Got call a fascist by this slob this week Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted
Spent a little time in LA and Las Vegas this last week. My wife and I did the Hollywood Walk Of Fame. Got to the Trump star and it was occupied by this sub-human. As I was passing by, he said "I'm starting a petition to get Trump's star removed. Do you want to sign?" When I said no, he told me and my wife that "You're fucking fascists!"

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Sounds like he needs a hug.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Report This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Does he even know what a fascist is?

People like him just need to get smacked. There's no reasoning with shit like him.

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Then you say, "Nuh uh! You are!" and then fart on him, because that's about all he understands.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
It is Hollywood, after all.

That might be the most "normal" experience many visitors have.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
Resting his filthy ass on the flag, is he? Figures. Mad

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Report This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
It is Hollywood, after all.

That might be the most "normal" experience many visitors have.

My take-away from Hollywood: extreme wealth and extreme poverty. Not much in between. We watched a production promoting a premiere for the new Spider Man on Hollywood Blvd. Limos, Ferrari's, and homeless people digging in trash cans looking for food.

I don't have much use for LA and Hollywood after leaving. The outlying areas weren't bad, and the desert area between Palm Springs and the Nevada border were great. LA is a cess-pool, though. LAX is a simply the nastiest airport I've ever been in. Filthy at its best.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
His misery is his hell.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Well bless his heart!

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
His misery is his hell.

So true.

It used to be that when a GDC did something to anger me I would buy a gun or ammo in defiance. Now I send money to the NRA,TSRA, or RNC knowing that the donation is somewhat helpful to resist their fascism.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Report This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
No, he'd rather have a Clinton in the Whitehouse.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Love seeing GDC maggots in misery.

Q

Posts: 26377 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Picture of m3zona
posted Hide Post
Nice job with the signatures. I see maybe one or two in his book. Pathetic loser.

Posts: 62 | Location: Out West | Registered: March 30, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
He looks like he's homeless.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
keep it up you commie motherfuckers we won

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Pee on him while declaring it religious art.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
He looks like just another, ordinary piece-of-shit on the sidewalk to me!

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Report This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
He sure has dedication. I bet he's there right after work every day.

I hope you were laughing as you took his pic.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
You could always piss him off by writing names like Ben Dover or Jack Meoff.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool hat, Bro.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16087 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post