SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Two and a Half Men
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two and a Half Men Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
some of the early shows were really funny

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
They sure were. I've been watching the reruns on the Paramount channel. The ones without Charlie are pretty lame.

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I highly enjoyed the show until Ashton arrived.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25421 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
during the first few seasons they had a few really good writers...some of the one liners were classic

my favorite was about Charlie writing a new jingle for a hemorrhoid creme called 'Fire in the Hole' and surprised it wasn't successful

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
My sister in law was not amused when I told her that Charlie Harper was going to be role model when dealing with my nephews.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Squab.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most of the really good comedies seem to be successful due to the chemistry and connection that the cast have with each other:
Cheers. Seinfeld. Frasier. 2.5 Men. Big Bang.
3rd Rock. All in the Family, etc.
Cryer and Sheen had the connection,
Kutcher and Cryer did not.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
"Squab" had to be one of the funniest things ever on TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nVw1JcwmSY

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Squab.

That was without a doubt the funniest episode of that show.

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post