SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    'Getting even': OJ Simpson joins Twitter 25 years after murder of ex-wife
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

'Getting even': OJ Simpson joins Twitter 25 years after murder of ex-wife Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
hours later had accumulated more than 150,000 followers

People love a good train wreck when they see it coming.

bingo

it will be a long ugly ride

sad really

------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I truly think the guy has been hit in the head too many times.... Traumatic brain injury.
I expect that he will soon do something that gets him back into trouble. At 71 y.o., I expect that the brain damage will become more and more obvious....maybe that's a little justice ?

( and , yes, I think he's guilty !)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Not a TBI case by any means. He was a product of the hood, and was a gifted sociopath prior to his entry to USC. He took speech lessons so he could work the booth with Cosell. He has a long history of abusing women, which to some extent was kept quiet in the media of the day. Chronic traumatic encephalopathy has a whole different set of symptoms.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
on a side note - how the years go by...

who doesn't remember where they were when the news choppers were following the infamous white Ford Bronco 'slow speed' chase through LA back in 94 ??

crazy

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
on a side note - how the years go by...

who doesn't remember where they were when the news choppers were following the infamous white Ford Bronco 'slow speed' chase through LA back in 94 ??

crazy

Me. Razz

But I do remember where I was when the verdict came down. Throwing back yet another pitcher of hefeweizen at the Rhino Bar in Missoula, MT.

Thankfully that murdering POS is 71. We won't have to deal with him for too many more years.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Thankfully that murdering POS is 71. We won't have to deal with him for too many more years.

nice. Roll Eyes

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10923 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:

nice. Roll Eyes

I suppose I should have added, no offense to the 71+ year olds out there. Wink

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey man you need to check out the life expectancy of a 71 year old male in the US. It is longer than you might think. Look at Keith Richards.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Hey man you need to check out the life expectancy of a 71 year old male in the US. It is longer than you might think. Look at Keith Richards.

Keith Richards is an anomaly, he’s actually been dead for several years...

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
quote:
I suppose I should have added, no offense to the 71+ year olds out there.

Too late, offense taken.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1859 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post