SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cuomo: Conservatives get out of NY
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Cuomo: Conservatives get out of NY Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-G...-conservatives-leave

Yeah, OK. I'll bet a lot of them would like to do so.

RMD

"If you're going to be weird, be confident about it." Rolan Kraps

When guns are outlawed, I will become an outlaw.

Posts: 9863 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
And they are welcome to come to Virginia. Why stay where you aren't wanted, respected, and where your opinions don't matter. Move to a state where your vote will count, and help us fend off the liberal come-heres exploiting our business climate, cheap real estate, and low taxes but dragging their failed politics with them.

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it annoys the pig.

Posts: 6526 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Report This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8530 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
There goes that "tolerance" working overtime again Roll Eyes

The safe is empty. I buried all my guns to keep 'em safe

Posts: 665 | Location: SC | Registered: October 24, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Loganspawn
posted Hide Post
^

I love using this line on libbs. The whole tolerance thing needs to be rubbed in their faces.

------------------------------
Knowing is half the battle!

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3974 | Location: FederalWay WA. Ocupied territory | Registered: April 23, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Everyone talks about these "moderate" republicans that should control the party.

Funny how you never - ANYWHERE - hear anyone even mention the phrase "moderate democrat".

Posts: 904 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Report This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Shit stains like him need to leave the country.

posted Hide Post
Think he'll write me a check to help facilitate my move?

Posts: 748 | Location: Western New York  | Registered: April 11, 2009Report This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Bol Weavels?

Once upon a time there were a good percentage of conservatives in the NYC suburbs. These somewhat counterbalanced the flaming libs in the city itself. But I think a lot have moved out or died off.

quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:
Everyone talks about these "moderate" republicans that should control the party.

Funny how you never - ANYWHERE - hear anyone even mention the phrase "moderate democrat".

Posts: 12192 | Registered: November 05, 2003Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post

Cuomo is truly a special kinda retard. Mix him with a dose of DeBlasio and New York is in for a world of hurt.

-----------------------------
The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics. - Thomas Sowell

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. - Milton Friedman

Posts: 18856 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:

I think its time to start showing these politicians who they work for.

Or they can leave the country.....

He really thinks he can have a chance at 2016 with comments like this?

Posts: 3259 | Location: Suburb of Kansas City Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Report This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:

I think its time to start showing these politicians who they work for.

Or they can leave the country.....

He really thinks he can have a chance at 2016 with comments like this?

Seems to me likely the majority of Californians would agree with him. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 22020 | Location: CA | Registered: November 11, 2003Report This Post
marinated and
bacon-wrapped

Picture of getupatree
posted Hide Post
Makes the king's clinging to guns and religion comment seem pale in comparison.

Posts: 1524 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 21, 2010Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Why do pansies like him talk the big talk, but never step up to force people to do what they want? You want them out, go grab one and drag them out....or get your ass kicked trying.

Why don't more of these loud mouths get their asses kicked?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 7832 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
Why do pansies like him talk the big talk, but never step up to force people to do what they want? You want them out, go grab one and drag them out....or get your ass kicked trying.

Why don't more of these loud mouths get their asses kicked?

Er, armed body guards?

Makes em seem like even bigger sissies to hide behind someone else carrying a gun...

Posts: 8530 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Report This Post
Got my big girl
breeches on!
Picture of coffeeaddict
posted Hide Post
Wow...just...I mean there are no words. So much for freedom. I guess in New York you are only welcome if you tow the liberal line.

Posts: 1492 | Location: TN | Registered: December 19, 2012Report This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Not surprised in the slightest.

I swear, at times I think they want to push us into a fight.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 5240 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
....or what, Andy....you'll give 'em a nice shower?

...but resist, we much. We must, and we will much, about that, be committed. Al Sharpton 2011

Posts: 14726 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Moron
posted Hide Post
He is very much correct.

All decent, freedom loving people need to get the heck out of n.y., n.j., commiefornia, oregone, and Washington state as soon as possible.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coffeeaddict:
Wow...just...I mean there are no words. So much for freedom. I guess in New York you are only welcome if you tow the liberal line.
...toe the liberal line.

flashguy

======================================
Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 11252 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post