SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Machine Gun range in central AL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Machine Gun range in central AL Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted
For those that spend any time near the Lake Martin area (my favorite home away from home!) there's now an adult entertainment option nearby, including belt-fed:

Lake Martin Machine Guns

Extra 100 rounds of .50 only $450..... Eek

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Hmmm....might have to swing by on one of my trips to Florida!

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Just up the road from me.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I am going to be close in 2 weeks when I am at Talladega.

Posts: 5619 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I believe that one of our forum members runs a machine gun range here in the Orlando area.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:

Shooting at CMP? What a great place!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Passed a sign for that place on the way to AUO for an erosion control conference a couple weeks ago. Finally a roadside diversion on 280 other than the lake...

Posts: 585 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I want to shoot an M2 some day. Nothing fancy, just a plain ol' Ma Deuce. 20 rounds would be enough (OK, 100 rounds be better than enough, but not complaining).

Of course I want also to trigger an MP5, Uzis are always nice, ooh and a Thompson, and if someone else is footing the ammo bill, minigun me.

My bucket list is simple, I am a simple guy.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16347 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Hmmm... about four to five hours away.

I wonder if they're hiring. Big Grin

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
No, I am going to be at the racetrack. I have been to the CMP several times in the past.

quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:

Shooting at CMP? What a great place!

RMD

Posts: 5619 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post