SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Christmas lighting online specialty stores?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas lighting online specialty stores? Login/Join 
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted
Anyone know of or use an online Christmas lighting specialty store and if so have you used them. Were they reasonable at processing the order and shipping?

I go through the same crap every year looking for plastic string light clips to attach light to the roofs edge.

Its the same dry run every year, Home Depo, Wal-Mart, Lowes, Dollar Store, Big Lots.

They never have the same style that i have ever found before and what few i do find are always different and like today only place that had anything close was Lowes and they only had three boxes left.

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1994 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:

I searched both looking for a large LED cross. I have never bought or purchased Christmas lights, decorations, or a tree. But if I could find a collapsible LED cross that was 6 feet tall it'd be in the yard all December and January to celebrate Christ. I guess it's not a popular wanted item. Frown

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Lot of people around here just hire a service. They rent the lights and put up/take down for you and you simply write a check.

I know that's not what you asked, I just find it amusing that people do that. Not a bad idea for elderly, lazy, or those fearful of heights though.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post